16 Players Put up $2000 each. Race to 21 Who Will win it???

luvofpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
calcutta ?

just curious if we're gonna get to see and hear the calcutta at this event? If anyone knows if its ok can you let us all know?

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Woo-Hoo!

Live PPV stream starts Friday at 6pm central

Race to 21 9 Ball
Double Elimination
New Flush pocket Valley's
Red Circle Cue Ball
Alternating Breaks
Rack your own

16 player field is now paid & full......

1 Scott Frost
2 Whitey Walker
3 Corey Deuel
4 Chuck Raulston
5 Justin Bergman
6 Jesse Bowman
7 Sky Woodward
8 Rodney Morris
9 Brandon Shuff
10 Chip Compton
11 Joey Gray
12 Johnathan Pinegar
13 Shane Mcminn
14 Oscar Domingez
15 Danny Roach
16 Robb Saez
___________________________-

Can't wait!!
-CP

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Tournament

A lot of these supposedly good players will come up short in a race to 21, and some of these up and comers bh will tighten playing a real pro or two. This thread has named 5-6 players that they swear will be in the top 3. I think Corey gets beat by an up and comer, Oscar and Brandon Shuff can't go the distance, Pinegar doesn't have enough talent, forget Walker and Roach, dead money, and I think 2 of 3 of Bowman, Joey Gray, and Chip Compton end up in the top 5. Morris and Saez will be playing Sunday.

I will have to say The Rocket over Bowman in the final.

And yes, I am not forgetting about Bergman, who I hear plays lights out. Sky I havben't seen play, and I did forget about Shane MeMinn, who has been shooting good lately.

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Big Truck!

A top player recently told me that he thought the field should be opened up but I disagree. This number of players (16) is just right. For those who didn't get in early enough, they will be chomping at the bit for the next one.

Think BigTruck should be planning on the next one.

GREAT IDEA!

This is being streamed on www.poolactiontv.com, right?

JoeyA

railrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pinegar not enough talent are you kidding me?

A lot of these supposedly good players will come up short in a race to 21, and some of these up and comers bh will tighten playing a real pro or two. This thread has named 5-6 players that they swear will be in the top 3. I think Corey gets beat by an up and comer, Oscar and Brandon Shuff can't go the distance, Pinegar doesn't have enough talent, forget Walker and Roach, dead money, and I think 2 of 3 of Bowman, Joey Gray, and Chip Compton end up in the top 5. Morris and Saez will be playing Sunday.

I will have to say The Rocket over Bowman in the final.

And yes, I am not forgetting about Bergman, who I hear plays lights out. Sky I havben't seen play, and I did forget about Shane MeMinn, who has been shooting good lately.

I cant believe you say that Johnathan Pinegar does not have enough talent. I don't believe he has fully recovered from his accident but i promise you he has the talent and if he is gets the break going and hits that gear he can beat anybody on the barbox. You are intitled to your opinion but I will have to disagree with that statement.
Have a great day !!!

Richardson

Who me ?
Silver Member
A top player recently told me that he thought the field should be opened up but I disagree. This number of players (16) is just right. For those who didn't get in early enough, they will be chomping at the bit for the next one.

Agree 100%

luvofpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cant wait any longer!

I ant wait for the calcutta to start, let alone the tourny ,lol. In all fairness folks you gotta agree that 9 ball, alternate break on a BB, anyone of these guys have a good chance here. should be some great shot making and I think with alternate break format you will see guys taking more offensive shots as well. not as worried about someone running 10 racks. will be a great tourny and i hope that part 2 is already being scheduled as we speak. good luck to everyone playing and thank you very much to everyone involved with making this happen. :)

Bmaker12

Registered
I think if you had this tournament 3 weeks in a row you would have a different winner each time. Nobody really stands out and they all play good enough to win it. I personally think the winner will come from Jesse, Joey and Sky. If I was at calcutta and had to buy one person I think my brain would go up in smoke. Good field and great format in my opinion

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Internet issue solved. Back in full quality at 1pm cst

Oscar Dominguez v Justin Bergman

race to 21.

Ray