Navigator Cue Tips

nineballer6977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was wondering if anyone on here knows anything or has heard of Navigator Tips? They look to be a really nice layered tip just trying to get a opinion before I pull the trigger on buying a couple any help would be appreciated

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was wondering if anyone on here knows anything or has heard of Navigator Tips? They look to be a really nice layered tip just trying to get a opinion before I pull the trigger on buying a couple any help would be appreciated

hi. Interested in Navigator tip pls pm me. Quick and Slow speed available.

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Japan Navigator tip facts! Awesome!

Navigator cue tip is formed with different layers of hardness. It creates powerful repulsion and yet easy to control. To add on, it bites on cue ball longer than any other tip in market and has zero error on deflection. Tested yesterday. I can be very sure u will regret if u skip this tip. Interested pm me now. Have Q n S hardness instock.
10268579_232591213606654_3986063952453895242_n.jpg

10371915_232591193606656_2030364207598893435_n.jpg

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are kind of funky how much are they?

Hi lynx, 30sgd each. after conversation about 25usd with shipping included. if u want tracking mail add 1.50usd. You may think it cost a little more but just this one time u will not want other brand of tips. Tested proven.

Regards
Andy

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Powerful repulsion? Just what does this mean?

Sorry for poor description. What I'm saying is this tip gives a very strong follows draw or stun shots. Responsiveness is tremendous. For example, other brand's hard tip gives tinning sound, too hard, miscue. But Navigator never. Quick hardness tip still hit very comfortable and yet gives you hard tip feedback. This is what player been looking for. Don't miss this.

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"zero error on deflection"?
Same question as Bob

Hi, there are tip caused your cue deflection higher. But Navigator dont. It gives very fix and firm shots. Once again you will not want any other tip after using Navigator.

Regards
Andy

MightyCustomCue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi lynx, 30sgd each. after conversation about 25usd with shipping included. if u want tracking mail add 1.50usd. You may think it cost a little more but just this one time u will not want other brand of tips. Tested proven.

Regards
Andy

$25 USD each?! "Tested proven"? -the only test we need is trying it ourselves... I would have to charge my customers at least $55 to install one of these, beating Kamui's. What are you doing to benefit the industry like Kamui, Tiger, etc.?

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
25 USD per tip?....WOW....I'm starting to see where the "POWERFUL REPULSION" is coming into play.

andyho1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Mighty custom cue, you should buy 1 sample from me and you will know what i'm saying. I might have a good skill to advertise or present Navigator tip but I guarentee you will like it. Why not putting a good tip on your custom cue for customer which will increase your cue performance reputation? I'm not trying to win over kamui or which ever branded tip. If i would like to do that, i will be selling cheaper. What i'm selling is quality and performance. This tip will benefit on all the pool players performance confident.

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Had a chance to test hit a navigator "quick" the other day. It was very, very hard and sounded almost like a break tip, but had some feel to it. The different colored layers were distracting as heck though.
I think I'll stick with my milk duds...

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
Not surprising that it cost USD20 and above. Its a Japanese tip.

Most Japanese tips RETAIL at $20-$25. That is not the price that a cue maker/repair would pay for it. If, in fact, $25 is the wholesale price on this tip, that means it will retail in the $40-$50 range, making it too expensive to stock and carry for most shops.

I'm not saying it couldn't be the best tip the world has ever seen but there is a breaking point that players will pay for a tip and I think the scale isn't in this tip's favor.