Who is Waleed Majed from Qatar?

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Her has knocked out Petroni, Corteza, and Appleton. He's playing Chua right now and is up 1-0.

If one is looking for a Cinderella story for this WPC, this could be it.

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then again, his current opponent Chua can be his own Cinderella story, barely qualifying for Stage 2 via a short race-to-5 tie-breaker against Hideaki.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Her has knocked out Petroni, Corteza, and Appleton. He's playing Chua right now and is up 1-0.

If one is looking for a Cinderella story for this WPC, this could be it.

Just released from GITMO?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
This is one of the reasons the world hates the USA. It's because of these ignorant and bigoted outlook!!

I am not condoning the GITMO comment by any means but I think it would be very easy to take the above comment and run with it.
I think the moderators my need to step in here, this one can get real ugly real fast.

btown

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is one of the reasons why the world hates the USA. It's because of these ignorant and bigoted outlook!!

I don't think its a racist comment I think it is more directed at this is where we released the 5 terrorist people from Gitmo. They are in Qatar. I have thought about that several times as well.

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
johann chua beat waleed majed. and just now, elmer haya beat johann chua. next new thread should be, "Who is Elmer Haya from the Philippines?"

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I'm getting dyslexic. I read his name as Laweed. Ya know, a Friend with Laweed, is a Friend Indeed.

Specially if he can shoot a good game too.

I guess I was preoccupied as I have the ok from 2 Dr.s to apply for a medical MJ license.

I told my family DR. that I had quit smoking and I didn't particularly want to be inhaling a bunch of possibly harmful by products of the smoke.
He said,"Thats easy, use a Vaporizer". So got me thinking, so, you know about this stuff do you. Pretty cool Dr. anyway as he is a pool player too.

I can go visit Bruce in Colorado. We can shoot pool and eat Brownies.

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Majeed was briefly mentioned in this article
http://www.azbilliards.com/news/stories/11302-rise-of-the-upstarts-world-9-ball-final-sixty-four/
He wanted to play Appleton and he did and beat him
But Majeed is no longer the flavour
New flavour is Elmer Haya who is in semifinal tomorrow. Here is something about him https://ph.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/t...inoy-world-9-ball-championship-194332584.html

Also Albin Ouschan is also new flavour as he is in semifinal tomorrow also- he is younger brother of Jasmine
:D