The best ever.... Period

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok guys sorry but this is gonna be a long one but none the less worth telling. And anyone in the know I encourage to chime in. When I was a kid I used to bowl alot with my dad. We would be waiting on a lane and go play on one of the two 4.5x9 they had in another room. Well it didn't take long for me to become much more interested im the pool than the bowling. So there was a pool hall prob bout 5 mins from my house - Buzzy's Billiards ( countless great days and nights there, BTW Buzzy if ur still kicking and out of the federal pen in fla hit me up on here) Anyway after being introduced to action and cutting my teeth I had been hearing bout this place not too far away where ALL the players, hustlers, shooters, and anyone who was anyone ( in the pool or hustler world ) goes. It took awhile to get there but when I finally did - OH MY GOD THIS PLACE IS ASESOME!!!!!! First time we went to this forbidden place, off the road in the back of a huge brick industrial complex - pretty much could have been on the moon from how I saw it; one small door with DARK tint on the window. Can I work up the courage to open the door and walk in??? Hell yes I can!!!! I did and IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! I first was greeted by a screaming jukebox with our favorite song playing, then a huge cloud of smoke ( there literally was a cloud over the entire place ) every table going and a wall full of sharks sitting in chairs and every or any of them could be the best in the USA but for sure they would bust u just as soon as looking at you. There was BIG cash flying EVERYWHERE, super hot chics at EVERY non action table, music, and a whole lot of people that play MUCH better than I do....... Everyone has a place like this im sure, I do encourage any and all J&J people to post up here and if any interest in this thread I will continue this story ( respectfully of course) and it will include as much sex, money, action, well known players, and anything else yall can think of. JAM; I know uve been on vacation but if u would; if for nothing other than in respect for what J&J meant to pool please add WHATEVER U LIKE DEAR! ( J&J has its own chapter in playing off the rail ). Thank yall but this is what got me hooked!

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm down for some good stories. :) I've never heard of J&J's.

Could I ask a favor though. Please paragraph your stories. Our old eyes appreciate breaking up those walls of text. Pretty please with sugar on top. :)

JAM and Keith probably have some good stories and recollections.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry im just a good ole boy but ill try lol. :
There are countless stories for real. JAM WILL ATTEST - IF WE CAN GET HER ON HERE! ( even if only to talk about GEESE - he was a friend of mine and pretty much taught me everything I know about one hole ) J&J stands for Jack - N - Jills. It was the old Bill - N - Billie's just outside Bmore - not to be confused with the OTHER BNB in Severna Park. Anyone im the know knows exactly what this place meant for action. For a good bit of time it WAS THE SPOT ON THE EAST COAST..... PERIOD; ( hundreds of thousands on any given night. ( no bs ) I'd like to hear from at least on j&j before I start giving up the good stories! ( honestly as far as I know most are in prison or dead but I know a few are still out there!

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
I just got done reading Playing Off The Rail and it does indeed mention this place you are speaking of. Please continue the story. There nothing like a great old pool hustling story.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We've talked about jack and Jill's lots here...

I saw the incredible Freddie Boggs get a BIG spot from efren there, bobby legg prove he thought duck was a bird, geese barking up a storm, bo and mike Newport, Tom wirth...hell, I am sure I am forgetting a hundred others.

It was THE action spot, for sure.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
When you say Buzzy are you talking about Buzzy Harris? When I was a teenager there was a Buzzy in South Florida that had an ungodly stroke. I used to hang out and watch him do stroke shots and try them for hours afterward. I heard he died though. Is that the same guy?

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB, no disrespect bro but im thinking we prob dont run in the same crowd - I def could be wrong but with that said his first name was RONNIE, no last names im sure ya understand. Also know by Buzz Saw. He was a second generation guy directly under Dennis ( if ya know what that means ) and btw JB, just so u know; I had talked to u prior to SBE and wanted a REAL NICE custom case made and u told me see u at SBE and I tried but to no avail. Its all good, I still want you to make me something cause I believe its best on the market so we will. But PLEASE DONT ARGUE WITH ME PLEASE!!!!

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you say Buzzy are you talking about Buzzy Harris? When I was a teenager there was a Buzzy in South Florida that had an ungodly stroke. I used to hang out and watch him do stroke shots and try them for hours afterward. I heard he died though. Is that the same guy?

And to answer your question no!, not the same guy im sure. The guy im talking bout was a road partner with GEESE. So quite sure not the same.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got done reading Playing Off The Rail and it does indeed mention this place you are speaking of. Please continue the story. There nothing like a great old pool hustling story.

Hey Ty, yes I do know alot of those guys in the read and party with them so yes Bmore got stories. Btw thanks for the rep on my girl - THAT WAS FOR REAL BRO; A ND I CAN tell ya I was prob a shakin more then than for the 5 k or whatever id did in the past.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Too many stories! Some sad ones too! One name Jason Hill was regular and got started down the wrong path hope he is alive? As a kid he slept under the pool tables every weekend. Someone didn't pay and got the sock and cue ball treatment. The place was rough. Coin vending machine schemes. Dealers, pimps and hookers were regulars. The place was gray from smoke. Lots of money and action. BMore max and Tony Watson running around. Leggs, cigar tom, Nate, geese, newdecker, Boggs brothers, strawberry, bus driver, tom tom, Newport's and reggie

Then china doll and cowboy Bob. Cliff Macklin owned the place but would call the house man to see if it was clear to come into his own place cause people where looking for him. No joke! Pop a cap in him on sight.

The place has so much history it unbelievable. One guy made news doing 140 on 95 throughing beer cans at the po po trying not to get caught.

Baldwin has more stories and backed more big matches. A millionaire that darn near lived in the pool room.

Man that place brings back memories.

Kd

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
Have you ever told her that story Bmoremoney? I am curious to what her reaction would have been lol. She really is a trophy wife you could say in a way lol. You did win her so to speak.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too many stories! Some sad ones too! One name Jason Hill was regular and got started down the wrong path hope he is alive? As a kid he slept under the pool tables every weekend. Someone didn't pay and got the sock and cue ball treatment. The place was rough. Coin vending machine schemes. Dealers, pimps and hookers were regulars. The place was gray from smoke. Lots of money and action. BMore max and Tony Watson running around. Leggs, cigar tom, Nate, geese, newdecker, Boggs brothers, strawberry, bus driver, tom tom, Newport's and reggie

Then china doll and cowboy Bob. Cliff Macklin owned the place but would call the house man to see if it was clear to come into his own place cause people where looking for him. No joke! Pop a cap in him on sight.

The place has so much history it unbelievable. One guy made news doing 140 on 95 throughing beer cans at the po po trying not to get caught.

Baldwin has more stories and backed more big matches. A millionaire that darn near lived in the pool room.

Kd

KD - you hit it right on the head! As far as Cliff I guess I can say this now ( he is dead) but the connect Philly is why he would not leave his house down there- but yes EVERYTHING U said is true. Ur in the know, at least as far as what uve posted so far. I cant imagine ANY MORE CASH BEING around than there on any given night.. I have a feeling ya know what im talking about, u want to tell the the story about our friends that were playing from Reisterstown or shall I?

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
KD - you hit it right on the head! As far as Cliff I guess I can say this now ( he is dead) but the connect Philly is why he would not leave his house down there- but yes EVERYTHING U said is true. Ur in the know, at least as far as what uve posted so far. I cant imagine ANY MORE CASH BEING around than there on any given night.. I have a feeling ya know what im talking about, u want to tell the the story about our friends that were playing from Reisterstown or shall I?

Irving fryer would bet it up. He took lessons with mike sigel on the down low. He got gunned down. He knew he messed up and they were coming for him. Just refused to bounce and they took care of the decesion for him. Greenie would come by and bet big. Lost his pool room playing backgammon or something? Can't remember which.

Kd

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you ever told her that story Bmoremoney? I am curious to what her reaction would have been lol. She really is a trophy wife you could say in a way lol. You did win her so to speak.

Ty, SHE WAS THERE! At first after the booze wore of and I told her she thought it was really repulsive ( she was one of those rich goody goody types ) but after learning how much of a redneck I am and about pool she was actually pleased

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Kd

For anyone that doesn't know; Jason COULD'VE been SVB plus the wild 8 no BS. Yeah he was sleeping in pool hall. I gave him a room in my house, staked him for ALOT, FED And clothes and everything else till I busted him dumping to Jaun from STAR. I PROMPTLY REMOVED HIM FROM MY ESTATE.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
JB, no disrespect bro but im thinking we prob dont run in the same crowd - I def could be wrong but with that said his first name was RONNIE, no last names im sure ya understand. Also know by Buzz Saw. He was a second generation guy directly under Dennis ( if ya know what that means ) and btw JB, just so u know; I had talked to u prior to SBE and wanted a REAL NICE custom case made and u told me see u at SBE and I tried but to no avail. Its all good, I still want you to make me something cause I believe its best on the market so we will. But PLEASE DONT ARGUE WITH ME PLEASE!!!!

Why would I argue with you? I have no idea who you are :) The name Buzzy and So. Fla just jumped out at me which is why I asked. Of course we don't run in the same crowd. I am just 46 and even when I was playing a lot I was local and gambled small small time.

I am just enjoying the stories that are hopefully coming down the pipe. You mentioned JAM so ask her about me. I will say this though, IF I had grown up in Baltimore then I would have been at JJs betting my tip money just like I was doing the same at the Miscue Lounge and Jamacia Joes.

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
For anyone that doesn't know; Jason COULD'VE been SVB plus the wild 8 no BS. Yeah he was sleeping in pool hall. I gave him a room in my house, staked him for ALOT, FED And clothes and everything else till I busted him dumping to Jaun from STAR. I PROMPTLY REMOVED HIM FROM MY ESTATE.

Sad he could barely walk and some kind of chemical ravished him. It was to the point of looking like he would not make it another year. Guess after leaving your house it went way down hill.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, a really interesting post! I am not being sarcastic, your post intrigues me. Someone who talks about a really ASESOME place to play pool, replies to JB and acts like he has no idea who he is, pretends to open up yet who the heck knows?

Wow, great thread, you have me thinking you have action all over you...

What weight are you giving to an unknown? :)