What happened to Scott frost

rackemup20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It appears from some Facebook posts that Scott frost took action on the us open now doesn't a wanna pay. REALLY Scott? You tell people how much $$$ you have but can't pay a couple debts under $200. C'mon man pay your debts. Your saying when you get paid you'll pay out. What if you don't get paid you gonna stiff the other guys? If your sitting on 40k cash pay the few hundred. You really look bad!!!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
It appears from some Facebook posts that Scott frost took action on the us open now doesn't a wanna pay. REALLY Scott? You tell people how much $$$ you have but can't pay a couple debts under $200. C'mon man pay your debts. Your saying when you get paid you'll pay out. What if you don't get paid you gonna stiff the other guys? If your sitting on 40k cash pay the few hundred. You really look bad!!!

The dude doesn't have pay pal, sending money orders/money gram or whatever can be a pain to go and do when your busy (on the road and moving into a new house). I remember having to send money orders to settle up and it was a pain, had one get lost in the mail and another returned to me too. I stopped by his place, he paid me and I shipped the sugar to those owed.

jason.platt

LET IT BE KNOWN... TO ALL READING THIS THREAD.....

Scott has made good on our action from the US Open. I was responsible for the FB post referenced above.

I will again apologize for not showing the patience needed to rise above the delay. I have spoken (via text) to both Scott and Lenny several times in the last hours. Both of these men are great for the game! I could have and should have used a little more discretion on this matter. I owe them one for that!

We all have room to learn and grow, in life and within this sport. I will take the lessons here both good and bad, review them and work on becoming a better person when dealing with life and a better player at the table when dealing with adversity.

Thank you again... To Lenny and Scott, the sugar has been recieved!

-Jason

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member

Scott has made good on our action from the US Open. I was responsible for the FB post referenced above.

I will again apologize for not showing the patience needed to rise above the delay. I have spoken (via text) to both Scott and Lenny several times in the last hours. Both of these men are great for the game! I could have and should have used a little more discretion on this matter. I owe them one for that!

We all have room to learn and grow, in life and within this sport. I will take the lessons here both good and bad, review them and work on becoming a better person when dealing with life and a better player at the table when dealing with adversity.

-Jason

Glad everything worked out and welcome too az :thumbup:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

-Jason

Many people are just someone else when it comes to $$. There's about 7 types of insanity associated with it.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

-Jason

Two stand-up guys, Lenny and Scott!

TCIndepMo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is this childish drivel? When you lose - you pay off THEN. Exception if the two parties agreed in advance to delay payment. No mention of that on this thread.
Slow payer shows lack of integrity.

RonnieOSullivan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is this childish drivel? When you lose - you pay off THEN. Exception if the two parties agreed in advance to delay payment. No mention of that on this thread.

What if (prepare for this crazy hypothetical) they aren't immediately adjacent to each other when the result comes through?

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Are you kidding me, you're dissatisfied with how Scott handled this. Your response is almost as bad as the accuser here, really. Every thing is good, less than a week after the tournament ended every one is paid and happy. That's good action, at least to me.

Bill Incardona