Predator Gold Drawing tonight

Jerry Forsyth

The drawing for the November Predator Gold Giveaway will pick five winners tonight. You have until midnight EST to become Gold to be eligible.

To go Gold just go HERE

Winners will be announced on the front page as well as here in the forums tomorrow morning around 10 AM.

GOOD LUCK!

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerry,

I am still showing Silver and Gold. Is there something I need to do to fix this?

Thanks!

Jerry Forsyth

How long has it been that way? I believe the system is supposed to show you as just Gold after the first month or so. If that auto system is broken I will get Mike to look at it.

Our internal systems list anyone that has double status as the higher of the two. So to us you are Pure Gold and are in the drawing.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How long has it been that way? I believe the system is supposed to show you as just Gold after the first month or so. If that auto system is broken I will get Mike to look at it.

Our internal systems list anyone that has double status as the higher of the two. So to us you are Pure Gold and are in the drawing.

I upgraded maybe over a week ago. I wasn't aware it took a that long to lose the Silver status. Thanks though...glad to know I am at least in the drawing!

And happy to support the site!

Gary

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Impressive and generous giveaway! Glad to be a gold member for a chance at one of these.

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, I hardly read the front page so wasn't aware of the drawing when I become gold today lmao. Nice surprise!!

JAlan

Gerbil Jeff
Silver Member
I just realized a few minutes ago that my gold had expired! Just signed up again.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I am a long time gold member, already had to renew my membership a few months back, I sure would like to win one of these drawings sometime. After that I will keep my cake hole shut.:smile:
Even if it they did not do the drawings I would still keep my gold membership, it only seems fair to me to pay a small price for something I use everyday and that has so much valuable pool info. GREAT JOB AZB CREW!!!!!!!!!! (and contributing members, I think you know who you are)

Last edited:

Banikane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks j schwarz and ideologist. That worked for me. Amazing all the cool little features on this site. Good luck to all my fellow gold members, I hope you all come in 2nd!:p

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
new stick would look great with my JB case win.

Attachments

• justsayin.png
    justsayin.png
    87 KB · Views: 171

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mine is still showing Silver & Gold as well.

Edit: Never mind Jerry, I finished ready & saw how to fix my display!

Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Everytime more people sign up, means the existing Gold members have less chance of winning!! Stop this advertising of Gold memberships! Or maybe do 1 chance per year of being Gold. That would be nice. So if you had Gold for 2 years you have more chance of a win than someone that just signed up that month.