Mosconi Cup Day 3 Line up

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darren just posted this to his facebook page. From the looks of it, I like USA to win the day 3-2

Attachments

• 1504625_10152938059188156_4969995722292899275_n.jpg
    1504625_10152938059188156_4969995722292899275_n.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 529

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We already saw SVB vs. Appleton in singles. I thought the point of these rules was that you didn't repeat matches.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
We already saw SVB vs. Appleton in singles. I thought the point of these rules was that you didn't repeat matches.

Shane and Darren met twice in singles in the 2012 Mosconi Cup, too, splitting the two matches.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huh, I just realized that we also saw Bergman v. Feijen yesterday. In both of those singles matches the Euro won, and now we're repeating both of them.

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member

I believe that the captains pick their players blindly meaning that they do not know who the other captain is choosing. Which means that the same matches can and sometimes do happen.

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
USA needs to win the first two matches to have a chance to win this year. Should be another great day of pressure packed matches. USA!!!!!

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like that USA has the oportunity to avange those two matches, specially Bergman's match with Feijen! I am not feeling Duel and Schmidt match tho.

Diamond Jack

9-ball Player
Silver Member
Maybe strange, but i wish Team USA all the best and good rolls for today.

Hoping for 4 :1 today to USA.

Best from Germany

ssbn610g

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe strange, but i wish Team USA all the best and good rolls for today.

Hoping for 4 :1 today to USA.

Best from Germany

I hope USA wins but I want to see great pool and great attitudes. Revel in the competition and leave nothing on the sidelines. Good luck and rolls to both teams but compete like a demon.

Al