Post Bigfoot updates here

drhanson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the updates, I watched it all weekend and felt I'd be pushing my luck with the wife if I watched tonight as well! What's Shane's Accu-Stats rating thus far?

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
What Shane is doing to the Bigfoot table is analogous to what Tiger did to Pebble Beach at 2000 US Open. Tiger shot 12 under and the next closest was 3 over. The table is tough. The other matches were grinds. Shane's semi and finals made it look easy.

mmktierney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW.....Lee is a great player....and was dominated...what a performance by Shane...ty again for the updates

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
What Shane is doing to the Bigfoot table is analogous to what Tiger did to Pebble Beach at 2000 US Open. Tiger shot 12 under and the next closest was 3 over. The table is tough. The other matches were grinds. Shane's semi and finals made it look easy.
Tap tap tap.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
This guy is pretty good for someone without a World Title...

and it wasn't even a race to 100...

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That he is would have loved to see the big dogs come in for the challsge instead of the group he's been pounding on for yrs , maybe next yr

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
happyhorse.jpg

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Billy Gibbs just signed off for Accu-Stats on the night. He and his brothers sure made some great music together. Loved that Saturday Night Fever soundtrack.