>>>US Bar Table Championships, Feb 16-22, CSI PPV

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Just saw we have a 10 PM round so we will stick around and do that tonight as well.

Looks like Frost vs Woodward will be the one at 10.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
JCIN;

have done all what you suggested except clear cache (not sure how that's done) but no luck. I haven't been able to access anything.

best,
brian kc

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
exactly what's happening here.

on both pc and laptop

IE & firefox

I just sent you an email that should fix it.

I think I found the problem. When I set the packages up I went by the schedule I had which had the 10 ball running until today. I didnt know weeks ago that only the finals of the ten ball would be played on the 18th. So the ten ball package was set up Feb 16-18.

The 9 ball is set up Feb 19.-20. So if you bought the 9 ball package today your access does not start until tomorrow. I authorized you for today so you should be able to watch now. Things get wonky when events overlap and looking back I could of probably done it better by having both 10 and 9 ball include the 18th.

If anyone is just getting a loading screen and only bought the 9 ball package email me with your user name and I'll get you in for today. justin at playcsipool.com

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I keep logging in a screen comes up saying loading and that's it

See post above. If that fits you hit me with an email and I'll get you in.

Edit: Send me an email no matter what with your username and package bought I'll try to figure out where the hang up is.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
In my defense the package does say Feb. 19-20 but I still donked that one off. Should of had them overlap.

Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 4.55.44 PM.jpg

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just sent you an email that should fix it.

I think I found the problem. When I set the packages up I went by the schedule I had which had the 10 ball running until today. I didnt know weeks ago that only the finals of the ten ball would be played on the 18th. So the ten ball package was set up Feb 16-18.

The 9 ball is set up Feb 19.-20. So if you bought the 9 ball package today your access does not start until tomorrow. I authorized you for today so you should be able to watch now. Things get wonky when events overlap and looking back I could of probably done it better by having both 10 and 9 ball include the 18th.

If anyone is just getting a loading screen and only bought the 9 ball package email me with your user name and I'll get you in for today. justin at playcsipool.com

I just this minute logged in with success.

being authorized makes a huge difference. :grin-square:

thanks,
brian kc

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My kids are watching YouTube videos and my wife is watching something on Netflix, so my internet is very congested right now. Can you guys at CSI please do something about this? :mad:

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See post above. If that fits you hit me with an email and I'll get you in.

Edit: Send me an email no matter what with your username and package bought I'll try to figure out where the hang up is.

Justin I sent you an e-mail and it came back as failed and invalid address. Anyway I sent you a private message on here . thanks again

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
My kids are watching YouTube videos and my wife is watching something on Netflix, so my internet is very congested right now. Can you guys at CSI please do something about this? :mad:

I just hacked your kids laptop and Disco is on the way to your house to cut power so the TV goes out. You be should good to go shortly. Long as your laptop battery lasts anyway.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just hacked your kids laptop and Disco is on the way to your house to cut power so the TV goes out. You be should good to go shortly. Long as your laptop battery lasts anyway.

Working great now, thanks!

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Schedule for the stream tomorrow is a 1 PM start time. Match times as follows:

1PM
2:30 PM
4:00 PM
5:30 PM
7:00 PM
8:30 PM
10:00 PM

10 PM match is the 5th/6th match.

Its early in the tournament so as usual everything is TBA till the brackets fill.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9b brackets..

Looks like Scott beat Skyler in the 3rd round(both had byes in 1st rd).

Oscar beat Jayson Shaw 3rd also(both with byes in 1st rd).

Ignacio got knocked into the loser side also.