Where is Rhea?

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Anybody seen or heard from her? I know Gene said she had found her true love or soul mate or something. Just wondering how she was doing.

Stones

YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Silver Member
Living on FaceBook!

Makes about a 100 posts a day and you'll never guess about what but most involve a rainbow!

Stones

Last edited:

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who cares.
A thread, "Where's Rhea"
Like he can play pool or is some kind of celebrity. Guy can't draw his ball.

What a waste of space on the main forum

Anybody seen or heard from her? I know Gene said she had found her true love or soul mate or something. Just wondering how she was doing.

Who is Rhea? Is she a pro player? I remember the name come up when I was asking about a lady player that I seen back in maybe 05 at the Music City Open. The lady I was asking about was a really strong player, and really pretty (I got hassled for using the word pretty when thinking about a lady player that I have always remembered from the last time I was at the Music City Open, lol).

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is Rhea? Is she a pro player? I remember the name come up when I was asking about a lady player that I seen back in maybe 05 at the Music City Open. The lady I was asking about was a really strong player, and really pretty (I got hassled for using the word pretty when thinking about a lady player that I have always remembered from the last time I was at the Music City Open, lol).

About as professional as an APA 4.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't get much pussy, do you?

You'd be surprised how it could relax you and even help you to not open threads you know you won't like.

best,
brian kc

I get just what I want.
Don't worry about me.

Should worry about yourself.

There's a reason I'm in ERIC (Rheas) threads. If someone threatened you, you might not like it either. But HE didn't get his wish, don't worry. And never will.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a pool forum. People hardly support the "Pros" in the game.
But they are quick to be interested in someone that may never run a rack of balls in their life or do anything for the game of pool or the players of the game. Pathetic.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I get just what I want.
Don't worry about me.

Should worry about yourself.

There's a reason I'm in ERIC (Rheas) threads. If someone threatened you, you might not like it either. But HE didn't get his wish, don't worry. And never will.

Seriously, Brett, go back and check all of your az posts. You're an angry fellow.

Life's too short, let some of it roll off.

And, I won't be digging into why you might have rec'd a threat from Rhea but if I was a betting man, and like you, I am, I'd bet it must have something to do with you being very vocal on your intolerance of her, or if you prefer, his, lifestyle.

how important is that, really?

best,
brian kc

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
This is a pool forum. People hardly support the "Pros" in the game.
But they are quick to be interested in someone that may never run a rack of balls in their life or do anything for the game of pool or the players of the game. Pathetic.

BT,

Who the **** are we talking about right now?

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Seriously, Brett, go back and check all of your az posts. You're an angry fellow.

And, I won't be digging into why you might have rec'd a threat from Rhea but if I was a betting man, and like you, I am, I'd bet it must have something to do with you being very vocal on your intolerance of her, or if you prefer, his, lifestyle.

best,
brian kc

Lol at "Brett"

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm with Joe.

Rhea is no celebrity. Just another deadbeat pool player.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BT,

Who the **** are we talking about right now?

We are talking about the guy that tried to send the Local News and a Lawyer to The Big Tyme Classic tournament 2 years ago because I would not allow HIM to play in the Ladies Event.
And I never will.

He threatened to shut down our biggest day of pool in town of the year,when we have 40 to 50 guys traveling from Florid, Canada, California, etc., yes I should have a whole lot of respect for him. How can you respect someone that don't respect themselves.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

best,
brian kc

I'm far from angry, I just say what I feel, and I could care less who it pisses off. Most people don't like people doing that. Perfect example Donald Trump. People just don't like the truth, it usually hurts their beliefs or agendas. And what the Donald said was 99% accurate.