Where is Rhea?

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joe's event isn't an athletic association.

The problem is, Joe said no, and she said yes. She used her "Gender Identity" as a way to force Joe into letting her play. He stood his ground, she got upset. End of story.

Dave, wasn't Rhea's "Gender Identity" the reason Joe wouldn't let her play? If so, wouldn't it be reasonable that that would be the issue she would use to get into the tournament?

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
This is a pool forum. People hardly support the "Pros" in the game.
But they are quick to be interested in someone that may never run a rack of balls in their life or do anything for the game of pool or the players of the game. Pathetic.

It's a good thing this isn't Rheas thread. It's mine....Allens. I can barely run a rack of balls myself and I was just worried about the fella. I was gonna see if he wanted to match up but I've realized he is a few balls better than me on a 9 footer. He doesn't play on a bar box a lot and that's all that I play on.

It was just a sincere question.

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am crazy as a loon:eek::eek::eek:
But know a few things:wink:If I can't win I don't want to play:eek::eek::eek:
At least not for high stakes:smile:

jcrack_corn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Half of the threads on azb are about the hopes and dreams of pool being "big" again or "mainstream" or to have "big money" back in pool. If this thread is at all representative of the prevailing attitudes in the pool community, and/or azb, I expect both to continue a gradual decline into further irrelevance.

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In any event (that is: after reading the whole thread)::

I happen to like the fact that Rhea has the guts to stand up and actually post.

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 675

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
In any event (that is: after reading the whole thread)::

I happen to like the fact that Rhea has the guts to stand up and actually post.

I liked that too. It's good to know that Rhea is still kicking. I wish Rhea the best in life and the best rolls on the table.

I pretty like Bruce Jenner. Which is not pretty at all if you are a man. Dom thinks he is beautiful though.

I am really confused now. Rhea is a lady, right? Was she on the pro tour? Someone mentioned the name "Rhea" in one of my other threads, so was just curious. Hope my question is not offensive.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
So let me get this right...if I say I feel like a women I can play on the WPBA? :sorry:

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
I am really confused now. Rhea is a lady, right? Was she on the pro tour? Someone mentioned the name "Rhea" in one of my other threads, so was just curious. Hope my question is not offensive.

Perhaps in spirit but the plumbing is different