New Predator Shaft?

Johnboy73

Johnboy
Anyone seen or know anything about a new Predator Shaft that is black? Someone told me they saw one at the DCC.

Thanks for any information

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm $ure it will be a $mooth $haft with a $lick price, $licing ball$ and performing po$ition miracle$ to the $ati$faction of $ales people everywhere.
I'm going to guess that the retail price will be determined by a pharmaceutical company executive.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm $ure it will be a $mooth $haft with a $lick price, $licing ball$ and performing po$ition miracle$ to the $ati$faction of $ales people everywhere.
I'm going to guess that the retail price will be determined by a pharmaceutical company executive.

or they're just a company trying to make money in the shitty economic world of billiards.. but hey we hate everyone that actually is making money in this business right lol

Drilltrash

Registered

Yes, why oh why won't they give it away for FREE? Damn b@$t@rd$ always trying to get a few of my dollars for a quality product!

JaguarXFR

Registered

Just elect Bernie and then have the government give them away free with the free college tuition...

spliced

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dechaine and Appleton have both been seen shooting with them in the past, and what do they play with now? Regular maple predator shafts. Might not be worth the alleged $6-700 price tag as the other thread says

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lol

Dechaine and Appleton have both been seen shooting with them in the past, and what do they play with now? Regular maple predator shafts. Might not be worth the alleged $6-700 price tag as the other thread says

600-700 to still have to consciously make adjustments regardless! Where can I not sign up and buy a Frey sneak for less. A far superior cue to the shaft that you are buying.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
I've seen a prototype. The goal is a lifetime shaft that will never warp or dent. We'll see. I've heard they're gonna be in the $500 range.