Disney and pool???

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I am currently at Disney and was wondering why they never partnered with pool or any promoter? Is the image just that bad?

The billiard education foundation could have the junior championships here and it would be great for the kids and parents!

It sounds good and just wondering why no pool but everything else under the sun is held here???

Kd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatg

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am currently at Disney and was wondering why they never partnered with pool or any promoter? Is the image just that bad?

The billiard education foundation could have the junior championships here and it would be great for the kids and parents!

It sounds good and just wondering why no pool but everything else under the sun is held here???

Kd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatg
Disney was the title sponsor of a few major tournaments in the 80's and 90's. Danny Medina won the Disneyland 9-ball in the mid-80's, and the final was shown on ESPN.

Then there's Donald Duck in Mathland...

Freddie <~~~ M-I-C

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Adam wheelers place is the best bet, IMO.

Kinda far from the park area, about 40min, as I recall.

Corner pocket? I don't remember with 100% certainty.

Charlie D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMG_0935.JPG Just imagine the Warner Boys at your room, Disney's would be a riot. Character's all of them

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Correct!

Disney was the title sponsor of a few major tournaments in the 80's and 90's. Danny Medina won the Disneyland 9-ball in the mid-80's, and the final was shown on ESPN.

Then there's Donald Duck in Mathland...

Freddie <~~~ M-I-C

Disney was a Chicago guy-

Donald Duck in Mathmagicland was a comic book FIRST!
Then it was made into the most popular educational film produced by Disney.

Disney produced the Martin Scorsese directed film "The Color of Money"

Attachments

• Donald in Math.jpg
    Donald in Math.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 210