DCC one-pocket updates

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex lost his cue ball on his first shot. Dennis 8 and out.

Dennis 1-0.

Alex breaking..

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"He's DEFINITELY going to hit the 8..."

20 seconds later

"He has no shot at the 8"

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Chat not working for the stream so I'm saying it here:

Something happened to the sound on the PPV - very low all of a sudden. Can anyone get word to Pat & co?

Thx.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Chat not working for the stream so I'm saying it here:

Something happened to the sound on the PPV - very low all of a sudden. Can anyone get word to Pat & co?

Thx.

Sound kicked back in. If someone contacted Pat on my behalf, thank you! :)

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis had a super long thin cut to win the game which he botched... and then had a bizarre scratch where he sent the cue ball directly into the side pocket while trying to shoot for the 1 which was a couple inches away from the pocket.

Alex made a tough shot but was unable to keep the run going. 6-3 Dennis with a tough table for him

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I can't believe some of the shots that Orcollo has been choosing to shoot in this game.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis scratches again going for a full table bank with 3 rail position to hide near Alex's pocket. 5-3 now.

Alex makes an AWESOME 3-rail bank from the kitchen but again doesn't really have much of a shot even though balls are clustered near his pocket. Then after missing a 3 ball combo Orcollo has been let out of the trap a bit.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After DO rattled a bank then Alex was able to run out with a couple nice shots. 3-1 Alex with Thorpe on deck.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
With Billy, by far the best commentator, in the booth, I hate to go to sleep, but it's too stinking late.

Enjoy the finals, my AZB brethren.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Terrible decisions by Orcollo in that last game, IMO. Cutting the 10 down the rail, he saw the finish line and lunged for it. Then he scratched directly off the 1 which was sitting precariously near the side pocket. Then he back-cut the 5 banking it long rail and trying to bring the cueball three cushions around behind the 8, and scratched again.

He had a 7-1 lead in that game and gave Alex opportunities he never should have had.