DCC one-pocket updates

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy Thorpe looks like a supermodel compared to the usual cast of rough pool characters! No gut, a tucked in shirt and slacks. He obviously hasn't gotten the memo about dress code.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
IMG_2402.JPG

----------------

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I was going to stay up for what is probably going to be a great finals, but I'm not gonna make it. Hope someone keeps up the updates so I can read them in the morning. Go Billy!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thorpe got up to 7 quickly with a few nice banks. After Billy somewhat strangely opened up the stack Alex was nearly in position to get into a run of his own but rattled a full table bank and then Thorpe banked in the 9. 1-0 Billy

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy made a strange scratch, Alex ran to what he thought was game ball, but he actually had a scratch so was one ball short.

Thorpe back at the table down 0-7, tried to make a bank but then scratched again!

Tied at 1-1.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thorpe initially up 4-1.

Alex almost scratched but then Billy missed a tricky shot from the jaws, allowing Alex to tie it up at 4-4.

Now all the balls are at the other end of the table.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty eventful end to the rack... both guys had nicely potted long shots and some close misses. Alex had some tricky positional shots to deal with on the bottom of the table but hung the 15, and Billy ran the final two balls to get to 8-6.

Thorpe 2-1 with a fist pump

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy made a ball on the break and it looks like a straight pool rack. The announcers are saying it's over (though it's obviously not yet)

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Thorpe makes a ball on the break and has a chance to run out to win the tournament.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Uh oh... Billy gets caught on the wrong side of a line of balls and missed trying to manufacture position.

5-0 Thorpe with an open table for Alex, but few of the balls go in Alex's pocket.