New table came today!

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My new diamond table came in today! Diamond was easy to work with and my rep stayed in contact with me the whole time. What a great experience!

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Wow, how great is that. Love that it comes assembled. I wonder if they can get them up a staircase to a second floor?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Wow, how great is that. Love that it comes assembled. I wonder if they can get them up a staircase to a second floor?

Oh...I don't know about the second floor, but I have installed some on the 6th floor....does that count:thumbup:

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fun

I have bought , ordered , and traded a lot of Cues and it always gives me a rush when
getting a new cue but can not compare to getting a new table.
Congratulations on your new Diamond your room looks great and I am sure you will spend many happy hours there,

realkingcobra

Silver Member
RKC will always make it 'about him'!..In his ego-saturated brain, he thinks because he can cover a pool table better than us, he is the greatest thing that ever happened to pool! :rolleyes:

And here comes the childish peanut gallery, if you read between the lines there buddy.....I know its hard for you, but my comment to Tate was yes, if a Diamond can be installed on a 6th floor, it certainly can be installed on a second floor....but you'd have to have made it past the 2nd grade in school to have understood that....which I guess leaves you out. Remember now....who attacked who in this thread, just like you always do.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
My new diamond table came in today! Diamond was easy to work with and my rep stayed in contact with me the whole time. What a great experience!

Make sure you check the rail bolts for tightness in a month or so because they'll be loose, happens to all tables. You'll think the rails are dead otherwise.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And here comes the childish peanut gallery, if you read between the lines there buddy.....I know its hard for you, but my comment to Tate was yes, if a Diamond can be installed on a 6th floor, it certainly can be installed on a second floor....but you'd have to have made it past the 2nd grade in school to have understood that....which I guess leaves you out. Remember now....who attacked who in this thread, just like you always do.

Ihere was no 'attack'!..I was simply agreeing with Skip, as to your always making everything about you! (As if thats anything new)..You are always the poor, downtrodden victim, aren't you? :rolleyes:

PS..I keep thinking, someday you'll realize..nobody cares what you think, except you!

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Ihere was no 'attack'!..I was simply agreeing with Skip, as to your always making everything about you! (As if thats anything new)..You are always the poor, downtrodden victim, aren't you? :rolleyes:

I know....i know, you just cant admit youre a dick:rolleyes:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I guess you didn't understand my response to Tate, the meaning was yes a Diamond can be installed on a second floor with no problems. But you're more than welcome to turn my comment into something childish if you'd like.

They can be delivered with the help of a crane also, if I remember correctly.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I guess you didn't understand my response to Tate, the meaning was yes a Diamond can be installed on a second floor with no problems. But you're more than welcome to turn my comment into something childish if you'd like.

Thanks for the response, appreciate it - for a 9' at 1200 pounds that would be one mean feat!

Glen, do you think the one piece Pro Am is superior to a 3 piece slate? It sure looks like it is a more fool proof table than a 3 piece but I wouldn't want to have to move it.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
They can be delivered with the help of a crane also, if I remember correctly.

Yep, that would be correct. Diamond has done some off the wall things to get a table installed for the customer, but i think even Diamond would agree that I've done some crazy things to get a table installed...LOL I do remember one of them times having to use a 30 ton crane with the boom extended out 110 feet to reach a second floor balcony to set the table down and install it from there....that install tested the cranes capacity to the max....LOL.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Yep, that would be correct. Diamond has done some off the wall things to get a table installed for the customer, but i think even Diamond would agree that I've done some crazy things to get a table installed...LOL I do remember one of them times having to use a 30 ton crane with the boom extended out 110 feet to reach a second floor balcony to set the table down and install it from there....that install tested the cranes capacity to the max....LOL.

Still got those pics, Glen....I'd love to see them again.
....searching can be a drag.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

PS..I keep thinking, someday you'll realize..nobody cares what you think, except you!

I care what he thinks. I may not always like what he says, or the way he says it, but when it comes to pool tables, RKC knows what he's doing - big time. Nobody can dispute that.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hey Boss, have you installed many 9' Diamond Paragon tables? I called to order but they said they would be getting Dymandwood in Spring or early summer so I'm trying to decide if I'm going to wait.

I would love to see some pics of the available colors right now whether it's a fully assembled table or just a sample. I've searched high and low for pics. Thanks a ton. Hope you are the installer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk