Bob Manzino BRW Hoppe

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my first Manzino and I was hooked by the Captain. The BRW is beautiful but the execution of the points, veneers and finish is flawless. Bob most makes more ornate cues so I feel lucky to have started here. I personally love the play.

Photographer cut glare, cue has a great shine/finish

Last edited:

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have some classy cues, thank you for sharing!
Brazilian is my favorite cue wood, I'm a sucker for it! Is this a six point? Love the look of this cue, it just screams "play the hell out of me".

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have some classy cues, thank you for sharing!
Brazilian is my favorite cue wood, I'm a sucker for it! Is this a six point? Love the look of this cue, it just screams "play the hell out of me".

thanks for your comments and thanks to eveyone else for theirs. Yes this is a 6 point. Unfortunately, If you have seen all my posts, I quit posting because of my frustration with the profession pictures. The wood on this cue is beautiful with great modeling and color. They lost it. The 6 points are flawless as are the veneers. It was the workmanship and playability of this cue that got me to pursue the other fantsay cues that I own from Bob.

Thanks again for eveyone's comments.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wrap

When a Linen wrap is done right it takes no back seat to leather in my opinion. It looks like the Capt. excels at linen wraps, that is a fine looking cue congratulations!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Phil,I like seeing your cues and
your post

i hope this recent flurry of activity
indicates you are having fun

Dean

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Phil,I like seeing your cues and
your post

i hope this recent flurry of activity
indicates you are having fun

Dean

Thanks Dean. However, I got so mad at the poor quality of the professional pictures, for which I paid $500, that I stopped posting after about 9 cues. I have about 21 others to post but these do not show the beauty of the cues. This simple Manzino is an example. The BRW is gorgeous but looks flat here.

They offered a reshoot and I am so upset I blew them off. The good news is I ordered my wife a new camera and I think she will be able to shoot the collection. My colection is tight, Gus, Barry, Searing, Manzino, Tascarella, TAD, Barenbrugge and Gina. Oh, I forgot the Paradise:smile:

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Thanks Dean. However, I got so mad at the poor quality of the professional pictures, for which I paid $500, that I stopped posting after about 9 cues. I have about 21 others to post but these do not show the beauty of the cues. This simple Manzino is an example. The BRW is gorgeous but looks flat here.

They offered a reshoot and I am so upset I blew them off. The good news is I ordered my wife a new camera and I think she will be able to shoot the collection. My colection is tight, Gus, Barry, Searing, Manzino, Tascarella, TAD, Barenbrugge and Gina. Oh, I forgot the Paradise:smile:

Guess l have to come down and take the pics for you Phil!!!
Warm weather sounds like a treat after over 2 feet of snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Phil.......viewing cues like you have in your collection, and those like JimmyRay, Vinnie B., Wild Wing,
and some others makes owning any custom pool cue more interesting and rewarding ....and humbled.

Look, I drive an Acura and will never own a Ferrari, Aston Martin, or a '68 King Cobra Shelby GT500,
or any autos like those but I can nonetheless still appreciate & drool with envy when I see one up close.

Seeing collections that include cues like you own is akin to looking at photos of those autos. Those of
us that can only wonder still get to enjoy the splendor & magnificence of some great cue designs.

Keep It Up Fellows.......

Matt B.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Phil.......viewing cues like you have in your collection, and those like JimmyRay, Vinnie B., Wild Wing,
and some others makes owning any custom pool cue more interesting and rewarding ....and humbled.

Look, I drive an Acura and will never own a Ferrari, Aston Martin, or a '68 King Cobra Shelby GT500,
or any autos like those but I can nonetheless still appreciate & drool with envy when I see one up close.

Seeing collections that include cues like you own is akin to looking at photos of those autos. Those of
us that can only wonder still get to enjoy the splendor & magnificence of some great cue designs.

Matt B.

Thank you Matt, and Greg, we have plenty of room for you and Mel any time!

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member

Matt B.

Appreciate being in the list, Matt.

My collection is very nice, historic, but not in the stratosphere of others you've mentioned.

But, I appreciate it. Mine are old school, and that's how I like it.

All the best,
WW

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Know

Phil I know what you mean about the professional pics. When I had a collection of about 13-15 cues all Boars and Herceks I hired a photographer to come to the house to take pics. They came out nice not great, a few years later ScotJoe a AZer here came over and took pics with his cell ph. that were head and shoulders above the Pro's.
I had come back here to view the Manzzino again.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Phil I know what you mean about the professional pics. When I had a collection of about 13-15 cues all Boars and Herceks I hired a photographer to come to the house to take pics. They came out nice not great, a few years later ScotJoe a AZer here came over and took pics with his cell ph. that were head and shoulders above the Pro's.
I had come back here to view the Manzzino again.

Sorry I took them down. However, I will get my wife to take good ones soon. She got side tracked today with car trouble. Thanks for your interest and comments.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Sorry I took them down. However, I will get my wife to take good ones soon. She got side tracked today with car trouble. Thanks for your interest and comments.

CRAP! I see YOU, then MANZINO, then BRW hoppe and poof!?! no pics.. CRAP!!!

You're starting to piss me off Phil!.......... ;)

At least your better half will do them justice LOL .... Ill wait patiently..:thumbup: