Becue on the Road in Chicago

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be in Chicago for 2 days Monday and Tuesday June 12th and 13th for anyone that would like to meet up and try the Becue. The 100% Carbon Composite cue. You will be amazed with the hit and feel of this cue of the future that is available today! I will be in the Schaumburg area close to Fox and Hound (they have 9 foot Diamonds)

You can text or email me at USA@BecueOfficial.com or PM me here.

Also for the weekend I will be helping with a league tournament is La Porte Indiana at the Best Western Hotel (Friday night June 9th through Sunday June 11th then on to Chicago)

Ricky Bryant
USA@BecueOfficial.com

LWD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BeCue is completely carbon-fiber, butt and shaft. Predator is shaft only. BeCue shaft is white, Predator black (which some say creates more reflections). I have the BeCue Sneaky Pete model (green), hits nicely. Noticeably less deflection than any of the OB shafts I was playing with before.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I will be in Chicago for 2 days Monday and Tuesday June 12th and 13th for anyone that would like to meet up and try the Becue. The 100% Carbon Composite cue. You will be amazed with the hit and feel of this cue of the future that is available today! I will be in the Schaumburg area close to Fox and Hound (they have 9 foot Diamonds)

You can text or email me at USA@BecueOfficial.com or PM me here.

Also for the weekend I will be helping with a league tournament is La Porte Indiana at the Best Western Hotel (Friday night June 9th through Sunday June 11th then on to Chicago)

Ricky Bryant
USA@BecueOfficial.com

"close" to Fox and Hound, I'm hoping you mean you'll be at Fox and Hound :) What time will you be there at ?

cluelesscuer

Could mean Arlington Lanes?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Does McCollough Bobs have diamond tables now?

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Could mean Arlington Lanes?

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Does McCollough Bobs have diamond tables now?

Could be, don't know why he just doesn't say where he'll be rather than where he'll be "near". I sent an email, and no reply. Eh, guess it's not the important then.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Could be, don't know why he just doesn't say where he'll be rather than where he'll be "near". I sent an email, and no reply. Eh, guess it's not the important then.

Probably because he's on a trip and he's got other things going on. If people want to try out the cue, F&H is the closest place, and he could meet you there.

I rarely see him shooting anything except photos.

Freddie <~~~ near a bar, if someone wants to meet

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a business dinner but back in my hotel. If someone wants to meet at the Fox and Hound at 1416 N Roselle Rd #30, Schaumburg, IL Let me know. I will come out and let you hit with the Becue

Send a Text to usa@becueofficial.com

I'm leaving town tomorrow around 1 or 1:30 and have open time on Wednesday for about an hour Noon until I have to leave.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Freddy, I'm at a hotel about a block from Fox and Hound and can meet if someone wants to try the cue. If they text USA@becueofficial.com it will come up on my phone faster. And yes I'm on a working trip for my day job so had a business dinner tonight but free now.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny story: I was showing the cue Sunday and the guy wanted to hit a Revo and I got it out. He loved the Becue the best. Then another player walked up and said how the Revo just doesn’t hit like wood and that wood is the best. I say hit with the black and white cue. He picks it up air strokes it and says “Now that is wood the greatest feel of a cue” and then hits some balls. I’m smiling and the other player is about to bust. He keeps talking about how great the Becue hits and how great wood is. I then explain it is 100% carbon fiber butt and shaft and the Revo was Carbon fiber shaft with wooden butt. He was blown away. Still makes me smile 

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny story: I was showing the cue Sunday and the guy wanted to hit a Revo and I got it out. He loved the Becue the best. Then another player walked up and said how the Revo just doesn’t hit like wood and that wood is the best. I say hit with the black and white cue. He picks it up air strokes it and says “Now that is wood the greatest feel of a cue” and then hits some balls. I’m smiling and the other player is about to bust. He keeps talking about how great the Becue hits and how great wood is. I then explain it is 100% carbon fiber butt and shaft and the Revo was Carbon fiber shaft with wooden butt. He was blown away. Still makes me smile 

Are you telling us that someone picked up your cue and thought it was wood?

I have read many reviews, I have yet to read one about how straight the cue rolls, together and apart. Cue butt bottom on table, rest of cue over the rail, is it straight?

Thanks, Dave.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you telling us that someone picked up your cue and thought it was wood?

I have read many reviews, I have yet to read one about how straight the cue rolls, together and apart. Cue butt bottom on table, rest of cue over the rail, is it straight?

Thanks, Dave.

I have the BeCue black and white "naked" version.....
It rolls straight and true, both shafts and butt.

My two 5.1 shafts: custom made 31" shaft @ 12.05'm and the standard length 11.8'm shaft. Both roll test just fine.

I didn't include that in my review because it's to be expected in any new cue. Had it not rolled straight, I would've noted it as well (like I did with the balance rite extension problems I brought up to cue and case a couple of years ago).

LWD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, calling the two-tone cues "Sneaky Petes" seems odd to me too! But the darn thing hits so sweet they can call it a hippopotamus if they want!