20170422_200103.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 890

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is this cheating?

Only right up to the point where both you, and your opponent, have each had approximately 6 or 7 drinks a piece. After that, who cares...you're probably going to wind up in a fist fight anyway. :D
I like it. ;)
j2

Bumlak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey!! You got it done Eric!! It looks exactly the way you wanted it to...like a POS Budweiser cue. Let me know how the thing hits.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love it.

We see people do these occasionally.

If you go "full bore" you can core it. Yes, that was a pun. LOL!

Personally I think these projects are really cool.

Reminds me of the McDermott Budweiser cues and Camel cigarettes cues. I have a McD Camel cue, still looking for a Bud cue. Prices get silly on them and I won't pay much for one.

Anyway, thanks for showing off! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Oh...cheating? Nah...it's fun!

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Nice!! Ebony?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

No ebony. It began as a Bud cue, then I disassembled it and tossed all but the forearm & sleeve. I core drilled them and proceeded to build it back the way I do every cue.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Take off the rubber bumper, look inside, and tell me if there is an '06' written inside.
Just checking for authenticity

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that is cool. You may start something new. How about an ebony widow and just get some decals made. You could have a whole series of ultra sneakys.

Yotehntr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love it.

If you go "full bore" you can core it. Yes, that was a pun. LOL!

:rotflmao1: I couldn't imagine Eric just putting a shaft on a piece of junk.I got to hit a few with it, it hit's like a dream! I'd never seen a sneaky like that until he show'd up at the pool hall with it. It's killer Eric!

Last edited:

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL I think I want one now.........cool and my hats off to you both for an original idea.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Is it signed under the bumper?

If the owner of this ever wants to sell it pleeeeeeeeaaasssee PM me :D