Dayton cue

rtbbf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A 6 point forearm , a 6 point butt sleeve, block work at joint and butt sleeve14.7 butt , 3.4 and 3.2 shafts...12.5 mm will have picks linen wrap....cue has a couple nicks but it is not abuse....pm for pics.....$500.00 incl. shipping and insurance

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wrong place for ad Bud. You want the Wanted/ For Sale, not Main Forum. You'll get bounced from here if you ignore the rules.

Wrong place for ad Bud. You want the Wanted/ For Sale, not Main Forum. You'll get bounced from here if you ignore the rules.

It seems that some of the Senior members are above the rules though, because I have seen them do the same thing (posting an item for sale in the Main section of the forum) from time to time, and nobody gave them a hard time about it (not publicly anyways).

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems that some of the Senior members are above the rules though, because I have seen them do the same thing (posting an item for sale in the Main section of the forum) from time to time, and nobody gave them a hard time about it (not publicly anyways).
You tell 'em Justin, don't need no bulldoggin on here! lol

You tell 'em Justin, don't need no bulldoggin on here! lol

I have no problem with rules (they are there for a very good reason). I just hate it that some members are above the rules, and can post anything they want to, on any part of the forum (knowing that it will be just fine with all of the admins, who they are probably good friends with).

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I am one of those above the rules, not that I think I am better than anyone its just that the rules do not apply to me. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Car for sale....low mileage....needs some TLC....PM for details.

IMG_4827.JPG

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member

The rules are for everyone's benefit and helps keep this place semi-civil. A renegade free for all will benefit nobody. My sales are not affected by people posting stuff for sale in the main section. I do have an obligation to intervene as long time AZB good citizen (not a saint though). I actually love Paul Dayton's cues. His shaft taper is tremendous. He pays attention to how a cue should balance. He has a stash of really nice aged cue woods and shaft woods. And he's a good man to boot!

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The rules are for everyone's benefit and helps keep this place semi-civil. A renegade free for all will benefit nobody. My sales are not affected by people posting stuff for sale in the main section. I do have an obligation to intervene as long time AZB good citizen (not a saint though). I actually love Paul Dayton's cues. His shaft taper is tremendous. He pays attention to how a cue should balance. He has a stash of really nice aged cue woods and shaft woods. And he's a good man to boot!

Dayton is a wood guy. I respect his shaft wood and how he turns it. I have one of his cues, and it is a treasure.

If I understood women the way Dayton understands shaft wood I could have given Hugh Hefner a run for his money.

I don't care where people post. If it is inappropriate or a real problem the mods will move it.