Silver Member

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 504

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I’m glad you just commeted on DOs sleep cause I was wondering he’s clearly not in the same gear as yesterday

1 m

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Handful of mistakes by both players, and Dennis steals a game with a DO type of out.

16-12

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Handful of mistakes by both players, and Dennis steals a game with a DO type of out.

16-12

Yes but it’s clear DO looked tired earlier but he’s catching gear he’s clearly playing a different stadagy and more in tune with the stack he’s making less mistakes this time around no doubt ,I’d be worried if I had TRex at this point because if Do keeps it to a shot making game and not a game of moves and trick shot stuff he will be real hard to beat

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dennis with spectacular shooting, and Tony missed two shots that he just isn't supposed to miss. And he's slumping his shoulders a bit.

18-12

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
It's all good though, I saw that magic in the first match that no one else could replicate, I'll never forget it

Still waiting to know why they haven't released the footage of the original match,

I'd buy both on DVD or download

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Make it 18 -12 Do he’s back in gear TRex played good early but DO is sporting his medal play after sleep walking earlier TRex better get it together soon