Bruce "Lee" vs George "Tisoy" epic 10 ball battle

Pangit

Banned
scoreboard.jpg

I particularly like how the referee uses the cushions on that Diamond table as a scoreboard. Chalkboards are hard to find in the Philippines. :thumbup:

High class Pinoy pool...no mass of people crowding the table or roosters crowing in the background. It looks like Boy "Samson" Luat is admiring the action as well.

Video

Last edited:

ralphe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that's in Super Bowl at Makati Cinema Square. Rodolfo Luat is a regular there and willing to play you any game for some $$.

I've met George there as well. He is a nice person and a very strong player. Did not know about that "Bruce Lee" guy. :D

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
Yes, that is the AMF-Puyat Superbowl Billiard Center at the Makati Cinema Square.
The referee in the picture is Mr. Ching.

I was there last Friday and Saturday evenings.

Will you be staying in the Philippines for a while?

AK

Last edited:

Pangit

Banned
Yes, that is the AMF-Puyat Superbowl Billiard Center at the Makati Cinema Square.
The referee in the picture is Mr. Ching.

I was there last Friday and Saturday evenings.

Will you be staying in the Philippines for a while?

AK

It looks like a nice place...why is Mr. Ching using the cushions for a scoreboard?

Storrim

Bruce Lee is very cool. He is cool not only in martial arts but also in everyday life. I would very much like to be like him. Despite the fact that he was engaged in quite aggressive sports, he was very calm. He was able to philosophize on various topics. Recently, I learned that in addition to all of his achievements, he was also a Hang Kong dance champion. I was shocked when I read about it at https://turtlequote.com/2021/01/04/24-of-the-most-intriguing-facts-about-bruce-lee/. This is an insanely talented person.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bruce Lee is very cool. He is cool not only in martial arts but also in everyday life. I would very much like to be like him. Despite the fact that he was engaged in quite aggressive sports, he was very calm. He was able to philosophize on various topics. Recently, I learned that in addition to all of his achievements, he was also a Hang Kong dance champion. I was shocked when I read about it at https://turtlequote.com/2021/01/04/24-of-the-most-intriguing-facts-about-bruce-lee/. This is an insanely talented person.
I found it far more surprising that he went thru life stoned than that he could dance...which speaks to the calm and the philosophicatin.