World 10-Ball coming to the USA...

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW!!! Great news. If you gotta go to a desert to watch pool i'm takin this over Gutter,oooops sorry, Qatar EVERY time. Party time!!!

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
'Bout time! The last two WPA championships in Arlington Heights were the first pro events I had seen in person. Fun times. Might just have to go out there for this one. Going to be sizzling in July :)

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You seem to be obsessed with trashing Qatar.

Maybe because he know it irks some folks and he likes to push buttons? Maybe? I find it hard to defend any country that don't know you're supposed put a "u" after a "Q". :D

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like it’s taking the place of the US Open 10 ball, which was at Griff’s during the BCA Nationals. This is at the Rio, where the amateurs will all be. One of the complaints I heard was that the amateurs wanted to be able to watch the pros right there in the same location, so kudos to CSI for always adjusting.

I wonder about the US Open 8-ball now.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like it’s taking the place of the US Open 10 ball, which was at Griff’s during the BCA Nationals. This is at the Rio, where the amateurs will all be. One of the complaints I heard was that the amateurs wanted to be able to watch the pros right there in the same location, so kudos to CSI for always adjusting.

I wonder about the US Open 8-ball now.

Would have been a bit of a stretch to host the WPA World 10 Ball Championships in Griff's pool hall.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great to hear! It's long overdue...a true world championship on US soil! Predator makes a great partner and sponsor for this event! The fact that it will be free to everyone who is in Vegas is an even bigger bonus! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10 Ball in the US

Shane has to be the favorite right?

Unless they make it alternate break, break from the sides, 10 on the spot, and the dumb a$$ 3 balls pass string "rule" :rolleyes:

Wonder if they'll stream more than the usual 1 table.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CSI? $79.99 for a week of World 10b streams.

Quite a few significant tourney for pros now.

WPS 8-ball
DCC
US Open 9b
Turning Stone 9b
Interntaional U.S Open 9b
World 10ball

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

WPS 8-ball
DCC
US Open 9b
Turning Stone 9b
World 10ball

Let's hope Appleton's WPS continues. While it was all 8-Ball in its first year (2017), they tried 8-, 9-, and 10-Ball this year, and have decided on 10-Ball for the Grand Final event coming up in 4 weeks.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

WPS 8-ball
DCC
US Open 9b
Turning Stone 9b
World 10ball
Is that really the price? If so... wow. That money would buy you nearly a year of Netflix.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that really the price? If so... wow. That money would buy you nearly a year of Netflix.
that’s true but a ticket to go a cubs game start at around that price
And a beer is around $10

I’ll pay the $80 for it as well as for Derby City in a few weeks