Mr 600

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
does not take long to rack, but again nice try. Trying to speed up the video might lead to larceny - i think.
Ok, that's nuts but regardless...there is no video yet. Stop ranting about edits and speed ups and shenanigans when you have zero evidence that any such things are going on.

Pass the keyboard back to xradarx.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
does not take long to rack, but again nice try. Trying to speed up the video might lead to larceny - i think.

That's the thing, nobody cares about your opinion on a video you had nothing to do with and surely could never accomplish yourself. Yeah, I know it stings because he "sharked" you once like 100 years ago. So, time to get over it buttercup. There is a new sheriff in town, so step aside deputy ;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's the thing, nobody cares about your opinion on a video you had nothing to do with and surely could never accomplish yourself. Yeah, I know it stings because he "sharked" you once like 100 years ago. So, time to get over it buttercup. There is a new sheriff in town, so step aside deputy ;)

If you're not on ignore yet...! :lmao:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
windy scraper

yer not everybody - but yea u are closer to nobody to b sure, last time i played him in the 14.1 - he did not like it, but at least he did not throw chalk and cry like a little baby (as he DID when I defeated him in the past). I would also add that people who think they can speak for 'everybody' are of an inadequate iq. capiche windy pizza scraper.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yer not everybody - but yea u are closer to nobody to b sure, last time i played him in the 14.1 - he did not like it, but at least he did not throw chalk and cry like a little baby (as he DID when I defeated him in the past). I would also add that people who think they can speak for 'everybody' are of an inadequate iq. capiche windy pizza scraper.

It looks like Arnaldo started a thread about the video.
You might try to e-mail John directly and get answers
to some of your concerns.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
nope

It looks like Arnaldo started a thread about the video.
You might try to e-mail John directly and get answers
to some of your concerns.

No thanks, it's fairly safe to say that either the rebco table is modified (super easy pocket specs) or the video has been chopped. I know he ain't honest nor is he the best Straight Pool player in USA. Players who need to pull moves to win and cannot control there emotions (throwing chalk and basically) 'acting like a spoiled brat' - when the heat is on' - are not Champions in my view, I really don't care how big of an adoption agency/sponsor he has backing him either. mr 400 got it handed to him the last time he came to MO in 14.1 race to 400, maybe he should come hear again only now we will play to 600 - non rebco table.

Last edited:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No thanks, it's fairly safe to say that either the rebco table is modified (super easy pocket specs) or the video has been chopped. I know he ain't honest nor is he the best Straight Pool player in USA. Players who need to pull moves to win and cannot control there emotions (throwing chalk and basically) 'acting like a spoiled brat' - when the heat is on' - are not Champions in my view, I really don't care how big of an adoption agency/sponsor he has backing him either. mr 400 got it handed to him the last time he came to MO in 14.1 race to 400, maybe he should come hear again only now we will play to 600 - non rebco table.

Well it was worth a shot.

I suppose in this case no matter what, you
are not going to recognize the run. I think
thats fair.

You can count me in as one who is not a fan of the spoiled brat routine either.

I thought he did offer to play you recently?

Anyways, good luck in your future endeavors.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Ok

Well it was worth a shot.

I suppose in this case no matter what, you
are not going to recognize the run. I think
thats fair.

You can count me in as one who is not a fan of the spoiled brat routine either.

I thought he did offer to play you recently?

Anyways, good luck in your future endeavors.

U thought wrong - i have a mutual acquaintance (Navy intelligence) who will be ready to proof the video - if they ever do release the so called unedited footage. He will be able to spot any possible splicing larceny, don't be surprised if their video (the powers that b) has a few problems - in reference to unedited/non stop running time. No he has not offered to play me recently, I did defeat him at the Straight Pool event there in nyc about 1 year ago. He has not changed - he is still a jerk. I also think it's a bit telling how u make it sound like I am the only 1 asking for more than here say evidence. glad to hear it's important to you how a player conducts himself at the table - good lack in ur future endeavors as swell'. While Mosconi may have been irritable in the heat of battle - he had way more class in his finger nail than schmidt has in his entire body. My friend's son has all the equip to proof their elusive video. I have a question for u sir - as u seem inelligent - do u believe everythin u hear? I seriously doubt that u do. shmidt would not want to be in a small room with me - i would show him a new meaning to bouncing off the walls.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Some would deny it happened even if they were in the room watching it. I don't even know why they are here, they've made up their mind with zero evidence and feathered a nice comfy fantasy nest to live in. Now who's really the ones forming conclusions with no evidence?

Seriously...how many times are we going to revisit the playground chalk cube incident?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
More of the same strawmen piloting black helicopters spraying chemtrails on a chalk cube shaped flat earth nonsense arguements with imaginary foes.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
U thought wrong - i have a mutual acquaintance (Army intelligence) who will be ready to proof the video - if they ever do release the so called unedited footage. He will be able to spot any possible splicing larceny, don't be surprised if their video (the powers that b) has a few problems - in reference to unedited/non stop running time. No he has not offered to play me recently, I did defeat him at the Straight Pool event there in nyc about 1 year ago. He has not changed - he is still a jerk. I also think it's a bit telling how u make it sound like I am the only 1 asking for more than here say evidence. glad to hear it's important to you how a player conducts himself at the table - good lack in ur future endeavors as swell'. While Mosconi may have been irritable in the heat of battle - he had way more class in his finger nail than schmidt has in his entire body. My friend's son has all the equip to proof their elusive video. I have a question for u sir - as u seem inelligent - do u believe everythin u hear? I seriously doubt that u do. shmidt would not want to be in a small room with me - i would show him a new meaning to bouncing off the walls.

I was referring to the rules he supposedly played by and your comments about the table, when I inferred you
may not be satisfied with the outcome no matter
what because the video being chopped/ unchopped
would not change that fact.
I wasn't trying to single you out.
You are the only pro player on here who commented on the subject.
The most accomplished 14.1 player here.
Also, the most vocal about the video not being
what he/they claim it to be.
Maybe I did single you out but I did not mean
it in a disrespectful manner.

I thought there was a thread about him wanting
to play you for some amount recently posted
by some room owner/ backer.

No, I do not believe everything people say. I also
like to see for myself before coming to any conclusions.

I also don't like to speculate something is one way or
the other before all the facts are laid out.

I don't blame you for not liking the guy, I get it.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
roger that

U stated in earlier post that - "I suppose in this case no matter what, you are not going to recognize the run. I think that's fair." This was a little politically correct statement on yer behalf. I will recognize it once they finally stop delaying the release date so I thought that did need some clearing up, kinda funny that he is supposed to have diamond table manufacturer as a sponsor - but he needed some weird off brand table to accomplish the run. It will be difficult to see on camera if he has sanded the slate near the corner pockets (drop pockets). I think a true test of one's character is how they respond when the heat is on - in competition - I know how to deliver the heat in 14.1. I have seen his act - he's a bad actor and a coward of epic proportions.

When he missed his final shot against me in the 14.1 leg of our last TAR match he went over to another table in a nice room (Side Pockets) and slammed a ball off the table his backer was playing on. He definitely has some anger management issues, he may end up learning the hard way.

Win if you can,
loose if you must,
but never cheat. - words to live by in my view.

Last edited:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not the best at being p.c.
What I meant by that was, that people are going
to have differing opinions of how Johns run
compared to Willie's run. In terms of conditions,
rules, equipment, etc. They were not the same by
any of those measures so, it would be fair if
you or anyone else took issue with that.

Since Willie's run was considered the highest
verified run in 14.1 and they are saying John's 626
is the new highest run while there are many differences
in equipment, rules, setting, not everyone is going
to agree they are equal.

As for me, if john did run 626 in a row, without foul play
or funny buisness. There is unedited video and signed
affidavits by those who witnessed the run in its entirety.
I take no issue with John's 626 recognized as the new
highest.

Last edited:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it has been stated that the run started at 10:00 am and ended approximately 4 hours and seven minutes later at 2:07pm. Half of the signers of the affidavit were sponsers, or relatives. Half of those who signed the affidavit were customers. The business was not opened until 1:00pm. Someone witnessed in 1hour and 7 minutes a run of 626 balls with out a miss. C'mon man, gimme a break.

I do not know who signed the affidavits or what their
relationships to John are as I have not seen them.
Nor do I know how much of the run the affidavits say
they saw.
I do not know if he has unedited video as I have not seen
it.
Hard to comment on that.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yep

I'm not the best at being p.c.
What I meant by that was, that people are going
to have differing opinions of how Johns run
compared to Willie's run. In terms of conditions,
rules, equipment, etc. They were not the same by
any of those measures so, it would be fair if
you or anyone else took issue with that.

Since Willie's run was considered the highest
verified run in 14.1 and they are saying John's 626
is the new highest run while there are many differences
in equipment, rules, setting, not everyone is going
to agree they are equal.

As for me, if john did run 626 in a row, without foul play
or funny buisness. There is unedited video and signed
affidavits by those who witnessed the run in its entirety.
I take no issue with John's 626 recognized as the new
highest.

I am not as fervent as some when it comes to the format ie place, how many faces watching, and or whether or not it was in an exhibition format (as Mosconi's run was). I put more stock in the final video presentation - with a couple of exceptions. 1st being the size of pockets, 2nd whether or not he sanded the slate (doctored table). So please don't assume that I will not recognize it as a new record if there is as u said no funny business. I'm a little biased as I have seen plenty of funny business from him and his poor attitude - when he's getting beat up on in Straight Pool. There are many people like him, I can assure ya'll if a player starts playing well against me I am far frrom perfect (workin on it) but I will never try to start arguing bout the rules or name calling just to get under their skin - it's simply not in my dna - and I thank God for it.
As I said before - win if you can, lose if you must, - but never cheat. We will see what kinda video they produce, they can't hide forever - the hawks of truth will take over.

Last edited:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not as fervent as some when it comes to the format ie place, how many faces watching, and or whether or not it was in an exhibition format (as Mosconi's run was). I put more stock in the final video presentation - with a couple of exceptions. 1st being the size of pockets, 2nd whether or not he sanded the slate (doctored table). So please don't assume that I will not recognize it as a new record if there is as u said no funny business. I'm a little biased as I have seen plenty of funny business from him and his poor attitude - when he's getting beat up on in Straight Pool. There are many people like him, I can assure ya'll if a player starts playing well against me I am far frrom perfect (workin on it) but I will never try to start arguing bout the rules or name calling just to get under their skin - it's simply not in my dna - and I thank God for it.
As I said before - win if you can, lose if you must, - but never cheat. We will see what kinda video they produce, they can't hide forever - the hawks of truth will take over.

I did assume and I apologize for that.
We feel more the same about the topic than I had once
thought.

Buzzo80

Registered
Last week I ran 741 , all recorded on my wife's smart phone. Unfortunately she dropped the phone in the toilet She said afterwards if it really was a smart phone, it would have jumped back out of the toilet.
Anyone who doubts me is obviously just jealous.