Who will be ready to play the same game with Shane now?

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder how Biado would fare against Shane. I know Dennis is considered to be the top Filipino player, but Biado doesn't have a long history with Shane like Dennis does- less psychological baggage

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I wonder how Biado would fare against Shane. I know Dennis is considered to be the top Filipino player, but Biado doesn't have a long history with Shane like Dennis does- less psychological baggage
I always though Biado would fare better. I just get the sense that he's more mentally strong and SVB doesn't have his soul in a jar.

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I haven’t seen Shane ever beat Carlo. Pretty long history between the two. I know in one of the Hardtimes tournies, Carlo spanked Shane. Beat him in the World 9 Ball also.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I don’t think we’ll get to see Robo play that bad again...at least till he gets old.
...at the International, he was drinking every day...
...and he’d taken a humongous loss at craps...so I heard.

This will be his wake up call.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Money from player A and money from player B in the middle.

They post their backers money as if it's their own because that's side betting and that is the part that is illegal, so no one would know if it was their money or their backers money being placed in the middle.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I don’t think we’ll get to see Robo play that bad again...at least till he gets old.
...at the International, he was drinking every day...
...and he’d taken a humongous loss at craps...so I heard.

This will be his wake up call.

That's the second time Dennis has lost a long race to Shane.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
That's the second time Dennis has lost a long race to Shane.

I don’t think there’s any shame in losing a long match to SVB....
...but Dennis missed a lot of balls,

I watched him get beat 11-1 at the International by Aranas...he had chances.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Filler, JL Chang and Wu are the only ones.

In a long race against SVB, I would bet against every other player.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn’t big ko beat Shane in a csi exhibition? I think it was a race to 25 or so. And I know big ko beat him in the finals of the WPC.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Didn’t big ko beat Shane in a csi exhibition? I think it was a race to 25 or so. And I know big ko beat him in the finals of the WPC.

What, short race winners are your heroes? They're like Professional boxing shortened up to 4 rounds, not 12, or 15 rounds that world title matches were fought to.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler, JL Chang and Wu are the only ones.

In a long race against SVB, I would bet against every other player.
I'm not sure about Wu just yet Chang for sure , I don't think Wu first time I like but to 200 I love him lol ,

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No. I’m just listing the players I feel have a chance to beat Shane. Everyone not listed does not. My list is Filler, Ko, Ko, Wu, Chang.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Shane has only lost ONE race to a 100, and that was to Alex, after blowing a 29 game lead, lost 100-91 I believe, but that had everything to do with someone getting up out of her seat and leaving, and Shane having to be reminded several times it was his shot because he was no longer paying attention to the match. You can say what ever you want, but you CAN'T say the name of ANY other player who's beaten Shane in the race of a Champion, to a 100!!!

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What, short race winners are your heroes? They're like Professional boxing shortened up to 4 rounds, not 12, or 15 rounds that world title matches were fought to.

No actually that's terrible comparison, those are standards of titles, like races to 9 -11 -13 all within tournaments formats not lets go fight in the parking lot for 25 rounds ,,
Heck Randel Cobb might have been the best there ever was in gaff formats

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven’t seen Shane ever beat Carlo. Pretty long history between the two. I know in one of the Hardtimes tournies, Carlo spanked Shane. Beat him in the World 9 Ball also.

I think Shane beat Biado at the us open 8 ball years ago. I think it was something amazing like 20 table runs in a row for each of them with alternating breaks

realkingcobra

Silver Member
No actually that's terrible comparison, those are standards of titles, like races to 9 -11 -13 all within tournaments formats not lets go fight in the parking lot for 25 rounds ,,

Shane started the race to a 100. That became the measuring stick standard of long races. Others have played races to a 100. Shane has offered to play ANYONE in the world in a race to a 100. So, why shorten it up now, because no one can best him?.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

One on one does NOT make a tournament, sorry.