Hello from New Member

Ticklishchap

Registered
Hello

I have just joined and I am sure I shall enjoy this forum. I haven’t played for some time but used to enjoy Billiards at college as a two-man game for after dinner - or on rainy afternoons (we have many in England) when other sports were rained off. I look forward to learning more about the game in the US and other parts of the world. And who knows? I might take it up again myself!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello

I have just joined and I am sure I shall enjoy this forum. I haven’t played for some time but used to enjoy Billiards at college as a two-man game for after dinner - or on rainy afternoons (we have many in England) when other sports were rained off. I look forward to learning more about the game in the US and other parts of the world. And who knows? I might take it up again myself!
Glad to have ya on board. Bring a warped sense-of-humor and somewhat thick skin and you'll be fine. ;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let get one thing out in the open, before we commit to a long term relationship:
Monty Python Is NOT funny.

Ticklishchap

Registered
C'mon man. The lumber-jack song is still funny as shit.

I’ve seen several versions of it and it does stand the test of time except if you’re politically correct. Some of the military sketches involving Segeant Majors are still funny as well - and familiar to me as I was in the Corps as a student.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
English Billiards, with three balls (lots of room for double entendre I know)!
Really? You might be the only person on AZ that plays it. Kind of a snooker/caroms hybrid,right? You're gonna have to video yourself and let us all sweat it.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Really? You might be the only person on AZ that plays it. Kind of a snooker/caroms hybrid,right? You're gonna have to video yourself and let us all sweat it.

English billiards is definitely a cool game but you need someone to spot the balls or you’ll be doing a lot of walking.

Monty python and the holy grail is pretty funny. At least the song about Brave Sir Robin. That’s all I remember from it. My mom loved it. Welcome ticklish.

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome! I hope you are inspired to take up the game again. I had a nearly 20 year layoff until 18 months ago and now I have a tabel and play everyday!