Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Also, Trump says that this is all a hoax. And I'll tell YOU what, he uses all the best words.

Also, the true 14.1 high run record is held jointly by Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin and they did it scotch doubles.

Gatto138

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOl. Now you are saying World Champ. The words world Record and World Champ are going around.
So exactly just how is John a World Champ?
When John won Dragon Promotions so called World Tournament it was no longer a World Championship or recognized by any governing body or pool any longer. That tournament lost that title a few prior to John winning it so that you know. Charlie still used thw words World Tournament but was not allowed to use the words World Championship any longer.
As for World record everybody has their opinion and then there are the facts.If there was no claim of a video John would have been better off but since he claims there is a video it needed to and should be available to view with all 626 balls pocketed not 426 pocketed. His camp claims they didn't start videoing any runs until a run reached the 200 mark and the run started at 9am and the Billiard room doesn't open till 11am. So why all the times there was a free live stream and all of sudden no live stream and now a claim of running 6oo balls?
Cranfield 768 lives on and as recognized by all 14.1 fans and players as the record. Johns so called whatever 626 run claimed by him, his camp and, wanna be players and nut huggers. Carry on guys but the real truth hurts if you can see it or don't wanna see it.
Release the video John of 626 balls unedited. I will give the first $500.00 for a copy. Anyone else wanna chip in to the pot.

Lmao! Tell em’ good sir! Im just hoping someone videos themselves beating the record without boasting about it and posts up the video for free. FTW. I’m not the biggest fan of 14.1. Truthfully I’ve never taken the time to learn to play it yet. But I am huge fan of pool and billiards and most of all, the truth. Lemme see someone backup their sh*t-talkin, that’s what I wanna see. I’ll throw in a few dollars to see that $500 copy. Or let’s see someone take his place in the spotlight; so we can put this all to rest because, at this point I doubt any of us will ever see any physical proof of a high run. So yeah, def no world champ. In my eyes he’s still just an “occasional tournament winner”, average pro player

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I said waaaaay back that, sometimes, things get away from people and claims are made before they are thoroughly vetted.

Not saying that’s the case here but it’s starting to look a lot like it. My only other comment would be that to some people ego is at least as important as money

Lou Figueroa

That's fair.

Good point.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I have no problem being in a minority.

Ever see, “Twelve Angry Men”?

Lou Figueroa

I have no problem being in a minority either. So what? I just found it amusing that a guy with a mug like yours wants to bring "looks" into an argument. That's like an APA 3 trying to give me pointers :p LOL

Last edited:

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Anyone, in any sport or competition, who claims a "world record" and refuses to release the claimed video to the public as proof of their acheivement, has exactly zero credibility as far as I, and most other reasonable and intelligent people are concerned.

To most people involved in this discussion, it is not a personal attack on JS, or his "team", it is about honesty and transparency. Anyone can "claim" anything, proof makes it so.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no problem being in a minority either. So what? I just found it amusing that a guy with a mug like yours wants to bring "looks" into an argument. That's like an APA 3 trying to give me pointers :p LOL

oh?!

Do you have a big nose?! Like a big blood shot one with huge pores? I’m sorry if you do. You were talking about grumpy old men being upset and just thought of the silliest counter-example I could come up with. Old, grumpy, big schnaz has no bearing on the value of an argument. Sorry if I offended, Cyrano.

Lou Figueroa
old and grumpy

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOl. Now you are saying World Champ. The words world Record and World Champ are going around.
So exactly just how is John a World Champ?
When John won Dragon Promotions so called World Tournament it was no longer a World Championship or recognized by any governing body or pool any longer. That tournament lost that title a few prior to John winning it so that you know. Charlie still used thw words World Tournament but was not allowed to use the words World Championship any longer.
As for World record everybody has their opinion and then there are the facts.If there was no claim of a video John would have been better off but since he claims there is a video it needed to and should be available to view with all 626 balls pocketed not 426 pocketed. His camp claims they didn't start videoing any runs until a run reached the 200 mark and the run started at 9am and the Billiard room doesn't open till 11am. So why all the times there was a free live stream and all of sudden no live stream and now qyhhes-wukjav-hudfU7 claim of running 6oo balls?
Cranfield 768 lives on and as recognized by all 14.1 fans and players as the record. Johns so called whatever 626 run claimed by him, his camp and, wanna be players and nut huggers. Carry on guys but the real truth hurts if you can see it or don't wanna see it.
Release the video John of 626 balls unedited. I will give the first $500.00 for a copy. Anyone else wanna chip in to the pot.

You know, it does make you think.

If JS was basically spotting himself the first 200 every attempt it explains a lot. Is he basically asking everyone to take it on faith that he ran the first 200 and still claim a record?

Lou Figueroa

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I actually heard from 7 or 8 possible people that Bobby’s high runs were done with multiple tries. Like when he missed a fairly easy shot that he wouldn’t normally, the ball was spotted up and go again old buddy

Is that standard practice for 14.1 continuous? Or what about the metal cue ball you use with a midget under the table directing it with a high powered magnet? We’ve all seen it

Last edited:

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems that new evidence disputing the run is introduced by people who haven't seen the video. Where do y'all get this information from? Just make it up on the fly?

It is entertaining but that is about it.

I would be interested to see what the post count for individual posters in this thread is.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
It seems that new evidence disputing the run is introduced by people who haven't seen the video. Where do y'all get this information from? Just make it up on the fly?

It is entertaining but that is about it.

I would be interested to see what the post count for individual posters in this thread is.
Shaved slate
NDA
Mystery first 200
Ball waxing
BCA conspiracy
China
Red Bull (OK, that might be true but so F'n what?)
Heated tables
Danny's ignore list
xradarx

All pure made up from thin air

Sent from the future.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
oh?!

Do you have a big nose?! Like a big blood shot one with huge pores? I’m sorry if you do. You were talking about grumpy old men being upset and just thought of the silliest counter-example I could come up with. Old, grumpy, big schnaz has no bearing on the value of an argument. Sorry if I offended, Cyrano.

Lou Figueroa
old and grumpy

LOL. Why would I take offense? You must have me confused with one of your girlfriends. Nice try grease ball. But, I have to admit, I'd like to know what the hell a blood shot nose looks like :) lol And someone actually paid you to write stuff ? This is the best you got. Now, that's funny. Oh, yeah, it was govt work, now I get it.

ChicagoRJ
Old and non greasy

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... I would be interested to see what the post count for individual posters in this thread is.

Go to the Main Forum list of threads and click on the number of replies for this thread (now about 1141). That will give you post counts for all who have posted.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Sorry touch deep. No malicious intent, I promise

As a D.C. Metro resident it was an incredibly impactful event to me too. It is mind boggling, how large a building that is and how many people it hosts.

You have nothing to apologize far. You are allowed to use the Pentagon as an example of conspiracy theories. You were NOT advocating the theory at all, just mentioning that folks do it all the time. It was just his was of reminding you he knew someone there as if we care.

So, I guess Lou thinks we can't mention WTC because LOTS of folks worked with people there. Or JFK because someone worked with the driver of the Lincoln. When does it stop?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. Why would I take offense? You must have me confused with one of your girlfriends. Nice try grease ball. But, I have to admit, I'd like to know what the hell a blood shot nose looks like :) lol And someone actually paid you to write stuff ? This is the best you got. Now, that's funny. Oh, yeah, it was govt work, now I get it.

ChicagoRJ
Old and non greasy

Must have been rosacea, lol.

Lou Figueroa

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
So basically this whole thread is questioning John Schmidt's integrity.

I think it would be really strange to promote this accomplishment having used unethical methods to attain the result.

This isn't like winning the Tour de France for god's sake,,,,, he isn't retiring wealthy from passing Willie's achievement.

Great point Sir.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go to the Main Forum list of threads and click on the number of replies for this thread (now about 1141). That will give you post counts for all who have posted.

Black-Balled is far in the lead.

Lou Figueroa
runner up

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In case someone might be interested ..... From a calendar of events on johnschmidt-billiards.com:

Mr.626 Record Breaker - Viewing

When ..... Sun, March 8, 4pm – 8pm
Where ..... 2143 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 92865, USA
Description

• www.collearysbistroandbakery.com

Adult Beverages Available.

Tickets are available now by pre-sale via HiHat Entertainment. ($50 per person)

www.hihatentertainment.com for event tickets only.

The event starts promptly @ 4pm - 8 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.