Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I scanned the last few pages and the only thing I saw that approximated name calling was asbani's use of 'horse'.

I didn't take it as referring to Lou...though horse isn't really a derogatory moniker in Pool anyway.

:rotflmao1:

You must have Danny blocked. He called someone a "loser of epic proportions" two pages ago. The funny thing is the person he quoted wasn't referring to him.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yer a puppet

Sorry, but he should have unscrewed his cue after making ball 626. By shooting again and touching a ball before the balls stop rolling, regardless of whether or not he pocketed ball number 627, he committed a foul. Thus the official run should go down in the books as 625.

This is the puppet mentality, there is no 'official' run of anything - so more social media lies of reaffirmation - no bueno chrisoutNC. A ball here a ball there. An official run would incolude' un edited video that he shares with the public, almost a year later - NO 'OFFICIAL' video documentation of their claim. Sorry no dice, if u have not seen a tape that has not been tampered with - yer just speculating bout yer official stuff - I know it - u know it - and so do most other intelligent readers and posters. Kind of interesting how some choose to argue over a ball difference rather than focus on the fact that there has not been any official documentation of un edited video. Most people real eyes there is a problem with their hidden tape fiasco and some choose to argue about how the unofficial run ended? Not hear to focus on what ball was missed - only here to focus on why they choose to not allow their claim to have proper verification. Without official documentation of this so called video - I can only say their claim = political conjecture 'still under investigation'. If ur of the puppet mentality and believe the claim their making without seeing un edited proof - to each their own - but do not step out of bounds and say it's official - or i will woolf ' at ur official b.s. stance with my "Show Me unedited video" - this should stop yer official stupidity in it's tracks.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cookoo
Cookoo

This is the puppet mentality, there is no 'official' run of anything - so more social media lies of reaffirmation - no bueno chrisoutNC. A ball here a ball there. An official run would incolude' un edited video that he shares with the public, almost a year later - NO 'OFFICIAL' video documentation of their claim. Sorry no dice, if u have not seen a tape that has not been tampered with - yer just speculating bout yer official stuff - I know it u know it and so do most other intelligent readers and posters. Kind of interesting how some choose to argue over a ball difference rather than focus on the fact that there has not been any official documentation of un edited video. Most people real eyes there is a problem with their hidden tape fiasco and some choose to argue about how the unofficial run ended. Not hear to focus on what ball was missed - only here to focus on why they choose to not allow their claim to have proper verification. Without official documentation of this so called video - I can only say their claim = political conjecture 'still under investigation'. If ur of the puppet mentality and believe the claim their making without seeing un edited proof - to each their own - but do not step out of bounds and say it's official - or i will woolf' at ur official b.s. stance.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I go down my own path

I am not a fan of Schmidt. I am not a nut-hugger.

Do I think he did it? Yep, I do.

Danny, like you, I think Schmidt is a huge fan and player of straight pool. I am sorry you and John weren't born 75 years ago, when it was huge, and now it is just an afterthought.

My other advice is unless you have proof otherwise, I wouldn't go down the path of Schmidt not doing it.

Believe whatever you want to believe, but again, without proof otherwise, John did it.

Ken

I know u are kind of in the mix of what goes on in the pool world, my advice to you - don't go down their path that he did do it - without proof - or you are just another media pupett. Been reading your posts for a while now, sorry to hear u think he did it - without first seeing proof or evidence - cause there is zero evidence that backs up his claim. Two people at bca who have never run 50 playing 14.1 = zero evidence - but ya it seems they do have a friend over at nytimes - with more zero evidence. what a joke these social media fake noose' cites Truly are. Kinda funny one, I saw a billiard magazine with john on the cover - he was doing his best Minnesota Fats look. I guess he figured a good lie needed a good Fats imitation.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know u are kind of in the mix of what goes on in the pool world, my advice to you - don't go down their path that he did do it - without proof - or you are just another media pupett. Been reading your posts for a while now, sorry to hear u think he did it - without first seeing proof or evidence - cause there is zero evidence that backs up his claim. Two people at bca who have never run 50 playing 14.1 - does not count as reliable or "official source of info" - but ya it seems they do have a friend over at nytimes - what a joke these social media fake news cites Truly are.

You sure do go down your own path.

It is a funny one: one that cries about fake news, but will latch onto the dumbest shit.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
You sure do go down your own path.

It is a funny one: one that cries about fake news, but will latch onto the dumbest shit.

he’s operating on incomplete information since he has so many people blocked. Railing against a post that was part of a joke sequence of slight comedy

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wouldn't it be really, really cool if some other top 14.1 shooter would bear down and run more than 626 balls?

It would absolutely have to be documented tighter than a vault,,, unedited video,,, numerous witnesses, a priest, etc.

If someone did break that run then all the hoopla about 626 would magically disappear!!!

POOF! Gone.

But then again if I can't run that number without cheating then how can anyone else possibly do it?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
OMG, you are right. And one brilliant!

He is just trying to fool us all, that he is one free.

He's owned by the fake news media!! He doesn't even real eyes it!!!!

:yikes::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::nono:

Mmnnyeess, nnyess he is Out of This World in his own mind but in truth he is the lynchpin of the system’s ability to wage war on our psyche. The bombardment of falsehoods to exhaust critical thinking. The conduit runs through him and his awareness is nil.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can do it. Focus!

Wouldn't it be really, really cool if some other top 14.1 shooter would bear down and run more than 626 balls?

It would absolutely have to be documented tighter than a vault,,, unedited video,,, numerous witnesses, a priest, etc.

If someone did break that run then all the hoopla about 626 would magically disappear!!!

POOF! Gone.

But then again if I can't run that number without cheating then how can anyone else possibly do it?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mmnnyeess, nnyess he is Out of This World in his own mind but in truth he is the lynchpin of the system’s ability to wage war on our psyche. The bombardment of falsehoods to exhaust critical thinking. The conduit runs through him and his awareness is nil.

It is funny to watch.

Funnier that he doesn't even see it.

Funny in a sad way...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200306-164652.jpg
    Screenshot_20200306-164652.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 373

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
not germane

POOF! Gone.

This is more non sense, what would be more impressive is to focus on why their hidden tape is under protection from the public. I see u choose to de rail the subject of 'missing tape evidence' pretending it is an event that happened and who will best this 'claim' etc - B.S.. U should go to one of their private theater showings - probly be plenty of beer for any chump willing to fade that nonsense too. I am sure they would be happy to have u - or anyone else that chooses to watch their cow jumping over the moon show.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
makes sense

Finally! Someone who really understands what's going on.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I understand the show must go on (lights camera action stuff). Must the show be so crooked Bob? I respect your opinion as you post under your real name and eye spec. u have been (at times) a positive force for 14.1 Pocket Billiards, so I am going to have to place a check in yer direction. If the run is legit - why have they not released the tape to public? I really do not expect an answer from u Bob as I hear you are friends with john. So go ahead with yer conspiracy cracks or what ever u have waiting in the ballast. What is the rule for making such a grandiose claim and then not providing tangible evidence to the public - I would really like to know? So at this juncture myself and many others are going to have to call foul play on team bca/scumdt. I am not asking if u have seen the tape (i doubt u have) just asking why there is such a secret about proper adjudication of this so called tape evidence - I really don't think that is too much to ask - but I bet it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.