Filler and TRex. Tue -Wed at Roys

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

From what Roy said near the end of that video, the Banks went like this:

• Joshua spotted Tony 1 ball going to 5 (i.e., 5-4), and Tony won 3 games in a row.

They adjusted, with Joshua spotting Tony 1 ball going to 6 (i.e., 6-5), and Joshua won 3 games in a row.

They adjusted back to 5-4, and Tony won 3 games in a row.

They adjusted back to 6-5, and Tony won 2 more games, to lead by 5.

Joshua insisted on playing even , and Tony wouldn't, so it ended.

[caveat -- I haven't watched it]

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what Roy said near the end of that video, the Banks went like this:

• Joshua spotted Tony 1 ball going to 5 (i.e., 5-4), and Tony won 3 games in a row.

They adjusted, with Joshua spotting Tony 1 ball going to 6 (i.e., 6-5), and Joshua won 3 games in a row.

They adjusted back to 5-4, and Tony won 3 games in a row.

They adjusted back to 6-5, and Tony won 2 more games, to lead by 5.

Joshua insisted on playing even , and Tony wouldn't, so it ended.

[caveat -- I haven't watched it]

This was smart on a Tony’s part. He walks in tomorrow knowing he won and Joshua knows he lost. Regardless of the spot. The mental part of tomorrow’s start is on Tony’s side. Also banks is no one pocket. I am sure Tony learned about Joshua’s game. Looking forward to the match tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was smart on a Tony’s part. He walks in tomorrow knowing he won and Joshua knows he lost. Regardless of the spot. The mental part of tomorrow’s start is on Tony’s side. Also banks is no one pocket. I am sure Tony learned about Joshua’s game. Looking forward to the match tomorrow.

I highly doubt Filler gives it one second of thought,

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I watched a bit and think they were both on the stall.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it 1:00 yet?
I'm ready now
Get in line, muudfukka.
I been here for hours!

(Thanks, Roy's Basement)
7ETg.gif

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I know Roy also has a YouTube channel but i'm not sure he uses it to live stream?
I have a match today and both events will start at 11:00 am mountain time. I use an app on my phone that I can connect directly to my TV in my pool room and can mirror from my phone to the TV on YouTube.

Facebook is not as easy, but I will try and find an app for that now. T-minus 60 minutes!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
holy shit...game 2.

Filler fired in a tough combo. Can he really do that?!!? LOL.

Filler takes game 2