CTE Does NOT Work - It Did For One Pro

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could you practice the pro1 visuals using a cb and ob on a surface with know pockets?

sure why not, you will prob never miss a shot lol …

i used to practice shooting at random spots on the rail using the closest pro1 alignment, it was not that easy but doable because the system alignments are set up to shoot balls in the pocket or bank a shot, thats what stan designed and teaches, its magical that way
:wink:

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Aren't references ABC, for all intents and purposes, fractions of half the object ball ?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol...Its not like a test they should be worried about. I feel they're talking behind are back.:D

Dan said he knows CTE better then me so i'm giving him time to answer.
You could put your guesses out there too.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
sure why not, you will prob never miss a shot lol …

i used to practice shooting at random spots on the rail using the closest pro1 alignment, it was not that easy but doable because the system alignments are set up to shoot balls in the pocket or bank a shot, thats what stan designed and teaches, its magical that way
:wink:

You seem to post things that could possibly help cte..then you make some misleading comments like the cte mob does. You say the systems geared toward banking or pocketing the ball?? you do realize anytime you cut a ball to the right or left for a bank or pocket...you're doing the samething. Just because you've created a angle, doesnt mean its going in the pocket .The magic comes from you the user not the system. I posted a picture yesterday...what are your line ups to make those shots?

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Of course they are. What CTE does with them may be different, but A, B & C are obviously in the same locations on the OB as the common quarter-fractions. Denying that undermines your own claim to understand how it works.

pj
chgo

Its just about as bad as the guy that see's know edges...lol

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
NOPE...Brian got it right. You, PJ, DW, Joey, and whoever else needs to read what he wrote as your HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT 100 times.

And to be clear...CTE is not fractional aiming. It is only similar in the fact that both systems utilize a reference line from which a player then dials into the solution. And the CTE reference line (the fixed ccb perception) is not the same as any particular fractional reference line. The CTE perception/reference line is obtained by using 2 visuals (ETA, B, or C and CTE), and though it might just happen to match a particular fractional reference on a shot here and there, it's completely independent of fractional aiming.
[/B]

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
NOPE...Brian got it right. You, PJ, DW, Joey, and whoever else needs to read what he wrote as your HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT 100 times.

And to be clear...CTE is not fractional aiming. It is only similar in the fact that both systems utilize a reference line from which a player then dials into the solution. And the CTE reference line (the fixed ccb perception) is not the same as any particular fractional reference line. The CTE perception/reference line is obtained by using 2 visuals (ETA, B, or C and CTE), and though it might just happen to match a particular fractional reference on a shot here and there, it's completely independent of fractional aiming.
[/B]

Which line in pro1 is more obective..the side of the cb lined at A...B...C and the 1/8th.
Or the cte line it self?

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ah, if only your posts did the same.

Lou Figueroa

And yours also.
And about 7 or 8 others also.
How did the aiming forum get like this is the question.
Weren't you one of the first ones here, and have been around the longest.
No one shares any aiming info any more with one exception. That's right.
Have you seen the daily CTE videos that Spidey posts up. It's the only aiming information being shared on here unfortunately, but it is good information.
It's also getting high view counts. The lurkers are paying attention.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Which line in pro1 is more obective..the side of the cb lined at A...B...C and the 1/8th.
Or the cte line it self?

They exist together and have equal importance, but the lines can not be expressed on paper. CTE is a visual system. The lines are dead-on when seeing a perfect visual.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
They exist together and have equal importance, but the lines can not be expressed on paper. CTE is a visual system. The lines are dead-on when seeing a perfect visual.

I think the edge of the cb would be more objective wouldnt it...I mean ...the edge is the the start of the visual right....then the cte line..or does it matter? Also is the cte line not always in the same place on the cb?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I think the edge of the cb would be more objective wouldnt it...I mean ...the edge is the the start of the visual right....then the cte line..or does it matter? Also is the cte line not always in the same place on the cb?

Watch today's videos. If you already have, do it again.

#68 Important Visual Alignment Considerations (86)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDOnLiDh-dg&list=UUW8lTFYIYGN2AjHKN23M-RQ&index=87&t=21s

#69 CTE - Eyes Lead, Body Follows (85)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dgsn2xaif0&list=UUW8lTFYIYGN2AjHKN23M-RQ&index=86&t=15s

Stan says is over and over as he aligns. First one, then the other.

If because he says the E to (A, B, or C) first and then CTE second it gives one more objectivity over the other, they are codependent on each other with both seen and used simultaneously.

Does a true fractional system do that or is it CCB to fraction or equal and opposite fractions to each other? Either way it's one method or the other, not a double check like CTE for each shot.

Last edited:

Scarlett0Hara

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You say the systems geared toward banking or pocketing the ball?? you do realize anytime you cut a ball to the right or left for a bank or pocket...you're doing the samething. Just because you've created a angle, doesnt mean its going in the pocket .The magic comes from you the user not the system. I posted a picture yesterday...what are your line ups to make those shots?

I get what you are saying and yes the player has to make the system workable … this is your issue?

The pro1 alignments designed by stan are meant to either make a straight/cut shot or bank, this is what it teaches you. Every shot on a table will have its own unique individual connection/angle to a pocket, you have to learn to find/see that connection using the pro1 alignments … if your a just see the shot type shooter, pro1 should be easy, imo

i have put a ball on a table and ran through the pro1 alignments, shooting straight to the pockets and banks, if i have set correctly the shots go in from one alignment to another just as stans describes, still not easy :) … like an inside A will make the straight in and outside A will make the bank and so on … this is what i find interesting along with the banking, everything else is minor to me

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And yours also.
And about 7 or 8 others also.
How did the aiming forum get like this is the question.
Weren't you one of the first ones here, and have been around the longest.
No one shares any aiming info any more with one exception. That's right.
Have you seen the daily CTE videos that Spidey posts up. It's the only aiming information being shared on here unfortunately, but it is good information.
It's also getting high view counts. The lurkers are paying attention.

"I've heard "Ancient Aliens" gets a lot of viewers too.

Hey, wait a minute... you guys believing in a this whole perception, aiming thing...

Lou Figueroa
could it be

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 551

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Watch today's videos. If you already have, do it again.

#68 Important Visual Alignment Considerations (86)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDOn...index=87&t=21s

#69 CTE - Eyes Lead, Body Follows (85)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dgs...index=86&t=15s

Stan says is over and over as he aligns. First one, then the other.

If because he says the E to (A, B, or C) first and then CTE second it gives one more objectivity over the other, they are codependent on each other with both seen and used simultaneously.

Does a true fractional system do that or is it CCB to fraction or equal and opposite fractions to each other? Either way it's one method or the other, not a double check like CTE for each shot.

When you place your edge of the cueball to the ob...this creates the cte line right??

cte has a double check meaning what?