Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
🤔 Rail theft must be a serious problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930-132503_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200930-132503_Facebook.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 336

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only thing missing is the world famous

Kilroy Was Here

(with appropriate modern adaptations)

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
yes ill fix your rails in a month. send me money and the rails.

two months later.if you cant finish them please refund money and rails.
6 months later nothing, no reply.
should i get my money and rails back even if he did some of the work?

2. i agree to finish the work in one month. two months go by.

sorry its taking too long please send it all back.
should i get it all back no charge?

taking too long for a cue stick is disappointing but you can still play with another.
taking too long with table repairs means you cant play at all.
two different scenarios here.

the moral with both is never send money in advance. find someone to do your work and get paid for the job when it is finished minus say a small deposit if he doesnt have collateral.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never said I had it. Why not get the op to do that? Duh.

So basically you are going on and on demanding proof from the OP, all the while nattering on about a contract. A contract you have not seen, and have no proof it ever existed. The sad truth is that while clamoring for proof, you yourself have provided nothing.

William Buckley once said he would rather be governed by 100 people selected randomly from the Boston phone book than by the faculty of Harvard. Borrowing his framing, I'd believe a random guy in the street before I would believe a guy with Glen's track record.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
The only thing in this thread that is NOT hearsay is the OP's account of the situation. Everything else is either hearsay or commentary. There is a reason that hearsay like Robin's is not given credibility. You demand proof from OP, but provide none of your own.

Are you sure about the OP's version being true?? I dont doubt that there is some truth to it but is that the only truth or just his version of the truth. Unless there was a witness that can confirm it is my guess that it is simply the OP's version of the truth.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you sure about the OP's version being true?? I dont doubt that there is some truth to it but is that the only truth or just his version of the truth. Unless there was a witness that can confirm it is my guess that it is simply the OP's version of the truth.

I never said it was true. I said it was not hearsay. OF COURSE it is the OP's side of the story. But my point is that it is the only side of the story we have that is not hearsay. Which makes it not a he said she said. It's a he said, some guy who says he knows her said.

Robin hasn't indicated that he has any personal knowledge of the situation other than what Glen told him.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Why don't you ask RKC to present his version of the "truth?"

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never said it was true. I said it was not hearsay. OF COURSE it is the OP's side of the story. But my point is that it is the only side of the story we have that is not hearsay. Which makes it not a he said she said. It's a he said, some guy who says he knows her said.

Robin hasn't indicated that he has any personal knowledge of the situation other than what Glen told him.
Exactly. NO ONE but the involved parties knows what happened and yet ol 336(and his doppelganger cocoloco) says that we're all being conned by the OP. WTF??????????

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Exactly. NO ONE but the involved parties knows what happened and yet ol 336(and his doppelganger cocoloco) says that we're all being conned by the OP. WTF??????????

I've never been so proud of Cocobola Cowboy. There are a few others.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
How much Money did Glen make from taking half the cash, keeping the rails, and returning neither, truth now Robin.

The truth is we don't know who broke the contract! ;)

Until we find that out, I maintain that the OP got the better end of this deal.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
what is the result of crossing a useful idiot with a manchurian candidate

as the puppet master sucks a forty while pulling strings

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
what is the result of crossing a useful idiot with a manchurian candidate

as the puppet master sucks a forty while pulling strings

A cross between sophistication and gangsta land? lol

Nice!

I'm just trying to edumakate the grifted.

Last edited:

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The truth is we don't know who broke the contract! ;)

Until we find that out, I maintain that the OP got the better end of this deal.

I am literally laughing my ass off, you just got caught up lying Robin, earlier you said OP broke the contract, now you are saying the truth "it's unknown who broke the contract".

Good lord

I think Glen got a much better deal, kept the guys rails which he was charging what 3,500 for, and kept his 1,750.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robin I must say, it's pretty disappointing seeing you get on here and purposely lie for Glen. Please explain how your story went from a definitive "OP backed out the deal" to nobody knows who broke the contract.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robin,

Take the wife and kids and go to the beach for a few days. You seem a little.........uh, a little discombobulated. The rest will do you good. The kids could use some quality time with Dad. You know, sand castles and fiddler crabs. And you can tell them stories at bedtime.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am literally laughing my ass off, you just got caught up lying Robin, earlier you said OP broke the contract, now you are saying the truth "it's unknown who broke the contract".

Good lord

I think Glen got a much better deal, kept the guys rails which he was charging what 3,500 for, and kept his 1,750.

The $3,500 was supposed to be a complete table rebuild. The $1,750 was purely for the rails. So yeah, Glen made out great. $1,750 plus a set of rails that have probably been sitting around next to the Gandy rails he clipped off another guy a few years back. How anyone can defend this kind of theft is baffling.