Free Connolly Pool Table in Vermont.... Somebody snap this up

Geosnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In my city there is a free Pool table at least once a week...usually with cues, balls, etc. I’m also ‘guessing’ the half dozen for sale at $500 or less would be be free if someone called a week later and offered to hall it away.

Same with pianos.

Every so often I look at the local billiard ads and wish I hadn’t. ‘I want it’ but ‘not really’. Already have a Snooker table and a 9 foot pool table. Maybe I can rearrange my workshop and stick another one in there...but then I’d see see another free table the next week...maybe move the vehicles out of the garage and add a few tables.

I could become the billiard table hoarder.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Less yakkin' and more tables!
In my city there is a free Pool table at least once a week...usually with cues, balls, etc. I’m also ‘guessing’ the half dozen for sale at $500 or less would be be free if someone called a week later and offered to hall it away.

Same with pianos.

Every so often I look at the local billiard ads and wish I hadn’t. ‘I want it’ but ‘not really’. Already have a Snooker table and a 9 foot pool table. Maybe I can rearrange my workshop and stick another one in there...but then I’d see see another free table the next week...maybe move the vehicles out of the garage and add a few tables.

I could become the billiard table hoarder.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might be worth it if they lived a block away. A beat-up Connelly ain't worth much. My $.02, nothing more.