South Jersey Billiards / The Thirsty Hound

Flintlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By far the best pool room that I have been to. Diamond bar boxes, Brunswicks, whatever you want. The attached side business, The Thirsty Hound hosts trivia, karaoke, etc. In the summer there was corn hole tournaments, comedy shows, dunk tanks, etc. Tons of stuff to do there. Servers and bartenders are top shelf. Go check it out!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By far the best pool room that I have been to. Diamond bar boxes, Brunswicks, whatever you want. The attached side business, The Thirsty Hound hosts trivia, karaoke, etc. In the summer there was corn hole tournaments, comedy shows, dunk tanks, etc. Tons of stuff to do there. Servers and bartenders are top shelf. Go check it out!
You lost me at 'cornhole and karaoke'. Wouldn't call that a poolroom. A bar with some tables is more like it.

evildead

according to the description, it's not bad, I just need to try it, I'm just a beginner and in such places I have not yet been thanks for the advice by the way, who wants to play something besides billiards here pokie machine tips

Community Verified icon

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Cool - thanks for the heads up! Looks like its next to Flying Fish brewery too. Maybe I can convince the Mrs. to take a detour next time we head down to Cape May.