DC motor recomendation

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
In that case I would figure out how to use it. Remember when we had to go to the library to find answers? Man it's nice to be alive today!
Thanks for your sarcastic remark...I'll remember that the next time you request a simple answer. Have a Very Merry Christmas

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Thanks to all that have helped/responded, including the people that PM'd. For those that have made comments ......let me explain something I dont need to...I am currently going thru several serious health issues, The major one, which I am waiting for a surgery date basically as soon as they can schedule, for lower back surgery which will put me down for about 3-4 months, so ripping apart and redoing my CNC control setup is NOT an option at this time, so I was looking for a simple, low cost, low impact motor setup that I can do before I have surgery. Again, I thank those that helped very much and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

JC

Coos Cues
Thanks to all that have helped/responded, including the people that PM'd. For those that have made comments ......let me explain something I dont need to...I am currently going thru several serious health issues, The major one, which I am waiting for a surgery date basically as soon as they can schedule, for lower back surgery which will put me down for about 3-4 months, so ripping apart and redoing my CNC control setup is NOT an option at this time, so I was looking for a simple, low cost, low impact motor setup that I can do before I have surgery. Again, I thank those that helped very much and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
It's surprising you have any interest at all in working on your setup or cues right now. Hope your body will get back to serving you well soon.

Burnett Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool! I’m glad that worked out for you. I’m going to use some stepper motors on my CNC router build. One will have that same speed control and the other one will be controlled in Mach. Good stuff there!

kgoods

Consistently Inconsistent
Gold Member
Managed to do this before I had back surgery last week. I like the fact I can tweek the speed independently of Mach.
Awesome job Dave! That will serve you well once you get back to 100%. Hopefully soon!