Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Long story short!
Bias raises its ugly head in many ways.
Writers are writers and don’t usually become very good billiards players or vice versa.
Billiards players are billiards players, first and foremost. They don’t usually become the very best writers, either.

Friends don’t play/gamble with friends.
Friends pick sides, like one player, dislike other players.
Uphold one player, disregard another player.
There are numerous contacts through the years between most of these older players.
Some had grudges against others.
Some still hold onto those grudges.
Beginning to get the picture?
Yes. We are quite familiar with the picture. One only needs to google to see it and I guess everyone has googled the guy and seen the picture of him that displays.

Danny is mad that John has accomplished far more than he in pool. Coz, you know...the world is against Danny.

WardS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are not apart of their 'semi public' thats is OK, also if you have a table and practice 14.1 on a regular basis - your opinion is valuable to me. Please note that I do like Westerns - just not the one schmidt, charlie and the bca are TRYING to produce. If yer a member of john's facebook crowd - yer opinion has less value. Only honest answers are appreciated - I am passionate about the game and keeping it legit so I again I'm only interested in reading genuine responses. Thanks for your participation in what is very possibly another media experiment on the 'general public'. So is it legit? Or do you think (like me) it had a great deal to do with his recent new cue sponsor and hall of fame induction? Also do ya'll think they ( crooked powrs that b) have a legal right to make such a grandiose claim and not offer the video to general population - as proof of their 'claim'?
Did he make this run in one session or over a couple days, asking for a friend

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
It would take a pure fool to not understand that QUOTES, are easily modified by any poster! Need I say more? Champ, my arse? See?
Anything written here needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Now your playing victim,
You done yet?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Playing,YES
Victim, I’ll leave that excuse to ur groupies, railbirds of a feather, all flocked in lockstep together, like a bunch of nazis.

So not done then
What other original insults might you have besides natzis's

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did he make this run in one session or over a couple days, asking for a friend
Did you see how he totally trucked the world there?

'if you're not APART'...

Dude moves like a ghost. Got more moves than jello on a squirrel. Slicker than oil on ice.

Or maybe just not intelligent enough to successfully execute written english.

I'll let you decide.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Liar, u r still confused, don’t know where ur posting from. Maybe 2-3 days, no more.
Its hard to tell with all your ed I ting, deleting and quote manipulation. The only question is whether you post drunk and edit when you siber up or if you post sober and drunkenly edit. Either way, you may be crazy but you ain't no DH.

Sent from the future.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, we had an exchange about this when the forum software was changed. Do you not remember you getting a tad nutty at that time?

One could always modify a quoted post, not sure why you want to have a idiot-eureka! moment over it and run down the street to tell the world.

Used to take paper, ink and a writing thingie. Now the government lets you do it with just some buttons. Of course, you have to buy the buttons, that is how they come ta gitcha

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Appears to moi that thou art lost. Don’t even know how to spell smidities calling card.
Speaking of lost, thou art.

JS has invited Nick Varner and Mark Wilson to an unedited viewing of the entire run.

Why would he extend this invitation if the run wasn’t legit?

What are you going to say if a world champ extends his congratulations after viewing the entire unedited video?

You’ve let your alligator mouth overextend your jay bird ass.

Time is running out Uno

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
on U! s_u_c_k_a_$_s
Now Uno, you are showing your “hair” trigger temper yet again.

Silent generation, like my parents, don’t talk this way.

Where did you obtain your alligator foul mouth?

Pool halls of Springfield?

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Please stop digging Uno.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Burp, burp, uuuggghhhhh! I may have been wrong one time when I asked u to get ur head out of urass. I real_ly think u need to get ur head out of Js’ business end, and then u might make sense.
Sound real enuff for u xhasteytj? smeagainmargaret
Enuff?

Totally silent generation parlance- not.

Imposter

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
His cheese has officially slipped off the cracker. Pure gibberish. For once, I welcome the inevitable editing.

Sent from the future.

Cuedup

I saw on my FB feed where John is holding viewings, commenting and taking questions during.

Seems easy enough for the doubters to either confirm or dispel their suspicions , assuming their skepticism is real.

Looks like a case of sour grapes.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I saw on my FB feed where John is holding viewings, commenting and taking questions during.

Seems easy enough for the doubters to either confirm or dispel their suspicions , assuming their skepticism is real.

Looks like a case of sour grapes.
Yes all of God's children get weary when they roam Radar - this world of fake news = this world is not my home. Check out the comment section at the bottom of predator cues 626 commercial. There we find a reoccurring theme, viewers asking "where can I get the tape to buy?" "Is there a tape available for sale? The answer is NO? The only proof they are providing is theater showing - (chopped footage hollywood fiction) no unedited tape for sale to open public = media lie. Bob Jewett and smokey mirror theater production - do not = verifiable evidence, unedited video that people can view at home of this so called 626 = extraordinary evidence. Extraordinary claims - require extraordinary evidence (thanks Lou), Mosconi's 526 stands - until a true Champion emerges with 14.1 run greater than 526 - with unedited footage - for sale to 'Open Public' to view and or scrutinize. I have competed against this guy j.s. - any business dealings from him or Charlie - should be carefully scrutinized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.