Find one of ur cronies, if u need sympathy, butt hurt ☝️
Ur only going to get the sos from moi.

All yer cry babying can't change the fact that ol mr 600 ran them damn balls,
More and more people are seeing it

You can't run anything but them fingers across that tired keyboard

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve seen prior videos of some of the 1100 attempts to match/surpass the 526 number. On none of those prior attempts, did I see the sardo rack outline marked onto the venue tables. No one has said they saw a sardo rack outline on the video during the displayed viewing. I’ve seen balls marked, and respotted on several occasions by both Doug Desmond and John Schmidt, if he wasn’t satisfied with how or where the marked balls were respotted. One camera with Desmond blocking the table view 45 times, should make anyone doubt the possibility of errors.
Lol...the sardo wasn't outlined. And you said you wouldn't watch Mr. 626 videos, you will recall.

What an ignorant baby you are. We appreciate the amusement you provide.

When we ask if "you're seeing anybody", it ain't your love life we inquire about.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You bought into it hook, line and sinker, just like the small fry trying to get accepted into the click. The click is closed to bullshitters like u. U have to know somebody or be born into the click to become one with them!
Lol...no heritage or forfeit of personal integrity is required to be part of the game.

One just can't expect to be a difficulty unreasonable weirdo and not see negative results.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
AZB's own Cornerman viewed the video last night. His report can be found here:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Giraffe, you’re trying to impress, but are just another captive failure. U’ve already been run over by a freight train. U, however, do seem to know a lot about bad weed. Is that because ur a producer or do u just deliver it? You’ll need a stiff backbone to stay in this game of liars. Do u hold onto the same grudge that the rest of js’s peeps do with Mosconi’s record that is still the one to talk about.
Not one of the previous viewers wants to debate any5hing that they supposedly witnessed during the viewing. Does that make u wonder what their hang ups are?

Loop Trump GIF

gerryf

Giraffe, you’re trying to impress, but are just another captive failure. U’ve already been run over by a freight train. U, however, do seem to know a lot about bad weed. Is that because ur a producer or do u just deliver it? You’ll need a stiff backbone to stay in this game of liars. Do u hold onto the same grudge that the rest of js’s peeps do with Mosconi’s record that is still the one to talk about.
Not one of the previous viewers wants to debate any5hing that they supposedly witnessed during the viewing. Does that make u wonder what their hang ups are?

Hi there X!

What I know about bad weed is from observing some rambling, confused, people at a few bars - they communicate just like you. Other patrons call them weed-wankers, so you'd fit right in.

You can easily find descriptions of the run that will answer all your questions!! Try it! I suspect you've already read a few of them, and that's why your complaints keep changing. Now it's the outline of the Sardo rack.

Mosconi's run was a great thing. John Schmidt's run is also a great thing, and well worth celebrating. A superb achievement, and very good for straight pool.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’ve seen prior videos of some of the 1100 attempts to match/surpass the 526 number. On none of those prior attempts, did I see the sardo rack outline marked onto the venue tables. No one has said they saw a sardo rack outline on the video during the displayed viewing. I’ve seen balls marked, and respotted on several occasions by both Doug Desmond and John Schmidt, if he wasn’t satisfied with how or where the marked balls were respotted. One camera with Desmond blocking the table view 45 times, should make anyone doubt the possibility of errors.
For the 626 run:

The table has an outline of the SARDO rack.

Balls marked and taken off the table were cleaned and put back. This happened twice.

There was no moving the replaced ball willy nilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.