Tournaments while wearing masks

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
It's certainly a good thing there are no long term effects from covid. It's all purely a conspiracy theory that the whole world in in on and only the sheep follow. :(

As for mask wearing, of course I would wear one in the pool hall. I see no issues with it as long as the bridge is properly formed so my glasses don't fog up!
Ohhh. I bet you're one of those liberal elites who went to college and reads books....and BELIEVES IN SCIENCE. I bet you even believe the Earth is ROUND. Think with your head not your emotional and irrational educationy stuff!
Duh...Think!

How can anyone "know" anything about "long term" effects BEFORE enough time has passed and data gathered to even know if there are any "long term" effects. "Science"? Studies with actual data has to be used and results have to be repeatable.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Duh...Think!

How can anyone "know" anything about "long term" effects BEFORE enough time has passed and data gathered to even know if there are any "long term" effects. "Science"? Studies with actual data has to be used and results have to be repeatable.
Hell, given all the manipulation thus far, we don’t even have data reliable enough to point to the current, short-term effects of Covid!

Last edited:

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
All this complaining about your glasses fogging, are you playing outside? I've never had my glasses fog up inside a building, except right after I walked in.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Hell, given all the manipulation thus far, we don’t even have data reliable enough to point to the current, short-term affects of Covid!

Yet, all the control freaks have their guns withdrawn and pointed at the "guilty" right now.

I don't think reliable data means what you think it means.:alien:

Jeff Livingston

OldOrvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wear a mask in one of our rooms the whole time and its 0 problem and I am a anti-masker lol

billlaur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I kinda want to get out and play one, but i don't think I want to play in a mask, so I wait.
You are all being played and you do not know it. Their is no virus, just non-stop bullshit. Now throw away your masks and refuse to go anywhere that requires you to wear one. There now, don't you feel better?
I have a medical exemption for not wearing a mask,will the business accept that??

Cuedup

Right. Anti-maskers don't wear a mask when asked to by the establishment they are visiting. They either don't go or show up and rudely make a scene because they feel entitled to special treatment.

If you wear a mask when asked to by the establishment you are visiting but you don't like it, you're just a normal respectable dude.

billlaur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would you play in a tournament that required masks on for the duration? Proper distancing may not be possible for the first few rounds, if that matters
yes I have an exemption medically, for not wearing one, would they honor it,meaning the pool hall......

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Right. Anti-maskers don't wear a mask when asked to by the establishment they are visiting. They either don't go or show up and rudely make a scene because they feel entitled to special treatment.

If you wear a mask when asked to by the establishment you are visiting but you don't like it, you're just a normal respectable dude.

I will not go against the owners of the place but they no longer get a dime from me.

It's a Hobesian choice they have to make but that's the fault of the govt responses, not customers who simply want to their liberty back.

Jeff Livingston

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
Ohhh. I bet you're one of those liberal elites who went to college and reads books....and BELIEVES IN SCIENCE. I bet you even believe the Earth is ROUND, you elitist pr**k. Think with your head not your emotional and irrational educationy stuff! Bill Gates is trying to implant chips into the whole population--that's what the vaccine is about. When Gates reprograms you, you will only win pool matches that Microsoft wants you to win. Live your life now before Bill Gates takes over the APA and determines the winners. The best way to do that is to insist on playing tournaments without a mask!
I know you were being sarcastic, but a not insignificant number of people lurking this forum definitely read this post and wholeheartedly agreed with everything you said. It's really sad.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have an exact link for this? I wear pool glasses and I’m having a hard time with the fogging. Thanks.
There is an article in the NYTimes today titled:

Can’t Find an N95 Mask? This Company Has 30 Million That It Can’t Sell.​

The article says that all the N95 masks made by 3M go to hospitals, and 3M cannot keep up with demand from the medical community. As a result, there are several US startup companies that began making N95 masks, as well as several existing companies that switched over to making N95 masks. However, Amazon and ebay, etc. prohibit companies from advertising to the public in an effort to direct all mask production to the medical community. The catch is that the medical community does not want to pay a few cents more per mask to buy the US made masks from the new companies, and some of the new companies are on the verge of bankruptcy because they can't sell their masks. Two of the companies mentioned in the article are United States Masks and Protective Health Gear.

I went to United States Mask's website and it looks like they sell a limited supply to the public, and they are currently out of masks, but it said to check back tomorrow. They sell 20 packs for $45, so $2.25 per mask. I also checked Protective Health Gear's website, and they do have masks available to the public, but you have to buy them in boxes of 50 for $200, so $4 per mask.

Last edited:

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
There is an article in the NYTimes today titled:

Can’t Find an N95 Mask? This Company Has 30 Million That It Can’t Sell.​

The article says that all the N95 masks made by 3M go to hospitals, and 3M cannot keep up with demand from the medical community. As a result, there are several US startup companies that began making N95 masks, as well as several existing companies that switched over to making N95 masks. However, Amazon and ebay, etc. prohibit companies from advertising to the public in an effort to direct all mask production to the medical community. The catch is that the medical community does not want to pay a few cents more per mask to buy the US made masks from the new companies, and some of the new companies are on the verge of bankruptcy because they can't sell their masks. Two of the companies mentioned in the article are United States Masks and Protective Health Gear.

I went to United States Mask's website and it looks like they sell a limited supply to the public, and they are currently out of masks, but it said to check back tomorrow. They sell 20 packs for $45, so $2.25 per mask. I also checked Protective Health Gear's website, and they do have masks available to the public, but you have to buy them in boxes of 50 for $200, so $4 per mask.
Or how about the idiot gov of California giving chyna a billion dollars for mask, that are where exactly lol.
This has turned into pure comedy gold 🤣.
And the sheep keep on sheeping.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
So someone finally did a study.
There is no statistical difference in wearing or not wearing a mask, as a prevention from covid.
Imagine that.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
cdc which is infinitely more credible has found out otherwise and published it.

but arguing with a deaf person just gets you nowhere.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
cdc which is infinitely more credible has found out otherwise and published it.

but arguing with a deaf person just gets you nowhere.
Yes, the ones who suggested no pre-emptive measures, just wait till your deathly ill to seek treatment lol.
Maybe they aren't deaf just choose to side common sense over emotional sensationalism....