John Schmidt's 626

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
everyone and then anyone ouchi fauchi - no sell - keep following the bca's leading expert lol. Saying that 'everyone' should accept Mr. Jewett's word - is nothing more than a generalization from yer end. Bob Jewett was not even present when they claim they caught the run on CAMERA, so under eye witness testimony his account won't do.
Surely you know how Court works?

The 'court' of public opinion is different and it is not prepared to provide the type of service an actual Cout does...so we can't apply standards equally.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what were saying is yer a liar - who prefers to use generalizations - a deadbeat troll poster such as u will never be able to speak for "everyone" plain and simple. Many people have offered good money for a signed copy but they are hiding the tape. If j.s. had truly accomplished the claim they are advertising - and produced an unedited video to public to purchase - I would then go after his little run and surpass it - I see no factual evidence of the bca propaganda being true so Mosconi's 526 run stands - untill it is truly surpassed ON CAMERA FOR THE WORLD TO SEE - AND VERIFY. If j.s. or bca had an unedited tape of this so called 626 - thay' would have released it to the public for sale, since they choose to hide whatever evidence they have - I can only conclude that like Lou said - there must be a problem with their hidden 626 tape. This is nothing more than a black eye for j.s. and his new sponsors, eventually Mosconi's run will be surpassed - but j.s. and bca corruption will not pass through the real history books - guaranteed.
Yeah...you're really just yelling at the sky.

Nobody believed you had a voice in the matter anyway, sorry.

eg9327

LOL...Tough crowd...Tough crowd...
Our beloved world of pool is at one of the worst places it has been in years. Already doing poorly and then crushed by covid. John does something worth crowing about and all you guys want to do is squabble like toddlers. When the sport is totally in the toilet I'll remember to thank you for YOUR contributions.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I can understand why DH retired the radar name now...can't wait to see the next stooge account that drops into the fray.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

gerryf

Are u baffled too that NOT THREE PEOPLE (as u stated in 1 of yer prior posts) but over twenty people here on this forum have offered good $ for there own copy - and the bca has the right to remain silent?
You obviously didn't offer enough!!

Schmidt has what looks like a good thing going with personal presentations. When he can't draw the crowd in any more, I expect he'll offer the video for sale.

In the meantime, you can increase your offer. Make it high enough and I'm sure he'll respond.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Yes extraordinary claims - do require extraordinary evidence, Lou is 100% right for asking to see unedited footage. Kinda funny that no matter how many big govt adoption agency sponsors a player has - they cannot provide unedited footage of their claim they are trying to manufacture to the public - Mosconi's 526 stands - with colors that don't run from coward fake news catalyst's.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Yes extraordinary claims - do require extraordinary evidence, Lou is 100% right for asking to see unedited footage. Kinda funny that no matter how many big govt adoption agency sponsors a player has - they cannot provide unedited footage of their claim they are trying to manufacture to the public - Mosconi's 526 stands - with colors that don't run from coward fake news catalyst's.
Get over yourself, its called the BCA record. Nobody cares if you believe it or not and nobody thinks your double standards about proof of 526 makes even the slightest amount of sense...and we don't belive you block anyone other than mentally so just man up and answer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You crack me up, you’re a funny guy!
Big govt adoption agency sponsors, that’s some crazy stuff.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So we finally have the reason behind the squabbling. Lou wants something for nothing. Go figure.

That's baloney.

As I stated in another thread recently: two years ago when it happened, I would have paid $100 for a copy.

Now, I could not care less and wouldn't pay 10 cents for whatever scrubbed and edited thing he might put out. As far as I'm concerned he booted the opportunity but I wish him well in his endeavors.

Lou Figueroa

gerryf

That's baloney.

As I stated in another thread recently: two years ago when it happened, I would have paid $100 for a copy.

Now, I could not care less and wouldn't pay 10 cents for whatever scrubbed and edited thing he might put out. As far as I'm concerned he booted the opportunity but I wish him well in his endeavors.

Lou Figueroa

Ha! Ha! You "could not care less". Ha! Ha!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's baloney.

Lou Figueroa
John would have sold you a copy for $102 back then, but now...

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
B28D6B97-B55E-457C-85B5-D886D1448855.jpeg

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
So we finally have the reason behind the squabbling. Lou wants something for nothing. Go figure.
Everybody wants to see it and are willing to pay for a copy of an UNEDITED video of Schmidts 626. So how is that Lou or anybody else wants something for nothing as people are lined up to pay for a copy.