SBE postponed

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife works for the largest healthcare provider in our state. She has been checking weekly Covid hospitalizations for almost the last year so my numbers are accurate. My friends wife is a nurse and her father is a Dr. who freely speak of the federal income hospitals receive for deaths related to Covid. If you know people in the medical field who will speak frankly with you this is common knowledge. For obvious reasons I will not include their names but I believe what they tell me.

Lou Figueroa

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
He died of complications from being attacked while on duty.

He got hit with a fire extinguisher, may have been pepper sprayed, and who knows whatever else the mob did to him. Totally deserved the honor.

Lou Figueroa
NEVER HAPPENED!!! You have no idea what you're talking about

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I'm glad they had the sense to postpone it. The vaccination program is moving along pretty well at this stage. Can't wait until it's available for everybody.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
You mean like Walmart. 🤔 if they gave daily death numbers of all diseases you sheep would afraid of that to LOL 1% death of the people who get and you all are atill running scared. 😂
How cute! You're like one of Snow Whites little dwarfs. I know, we'll call you "Trumpy".

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'm glad they had the sense to postpone it. The vaccination program is moving along pretty well at this stage. Can't wait until it's available for everybody.
Florida is wide open and 28th on the deaths list. Keep believing your TV.

There's gonna be a lot more people there without the VAC than with

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NEVER HAPPENED!!! You have no idea what you're talking about

Well, that is one hell of a well thought out, throughly logical and compelling argument.

What? Were you there? (Wouldn't be surprised, lol.) Maybe afterwards you and your buddies went over to Comet for a little cheese pizza?

Lou Figueroa

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Well, that is one hell of a well thought out, throughly logical and compelling argument.

What? Were you there? (Wouldn't be surprised, lol.) Maybe afterwards you and your buddies went over to Comet for a little cheese pizza?

Lou Figueroa
It's a fact, nothing needs to be thought out

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Gail and I are getting our second shot of Moderna next week.

Lou Figueroa

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Your debating skills (or lack of) are mind blowing.

Lou Figueroa
Why would somebody debate facts? I don't think you know how this works.

Try looking it up for yourself, you must have missed the update.

No that Trump has been acquitted again they didn't need to keep that lie going.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would somebody debate facts? I don't think you know how this works.

Try looking it up for yourself, you must have missed the update.

No that Trump has been acquitted again they didn't need to keep that lie going.

oh, I know how it works, lol.

Hopefully, with all you guys refusing the vaccine, Darwin will be proven right.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I hope you die too. Asshole

Why would you say something like that???

Pissed because I am right?

No, I don't get upset watching people howling at the sky for no good reason and making fools of themselves.

That would all fall under the category of "Interweb Entertainment" and right now you're doing a bang up job. Well done!

Lou Figueroa
can't wait for
the next gem

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
No, I don't get upset watching people howling at the sky for no good reason and making fools of themselves.

That would all fall under the category of "Interweb Entertainment" and right now you're doing a bang up job. Well done!

Lou Figueroa
can't wait for
the next gem

Perhaps you can read???

Who's the fool now?

Keep talking nonsense and telling the other side you wish they would die. Typical liberal scumbag

I'll be waiting for your apology....my guess is you can't read

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Perhaps you can read???

Who's the fool now?

Keep talking nonsense and telling the other side you wish they would die. Typical liberal scumbag

I'll be waiting for your apology....my guess is you can't read

Puleeese.

Your own story (from a crap source -- bigleaguepolitics -- who reads shit like that?!) only says he did not die of blunt force trauma -- but it is not known how much of a contributing factor it was in his death. Which is what I said, along with the potential involvement of pepper spray and who knows what else the mob did to him. In any case, your source selectively quotes the NYTimes story. Here's the whole thing and you might want to note, it says he died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.”

Lou Figueroa
can read
pretty good

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Puleeese.

Your own story (from a crap source -- bigleaguepolitics) only says he did not die of blunt force trauma -- but it is not known how much of a contributing factor it was in his death. Which is what I said, along with the potential involvement of pepper spray and who knows what else the mob did to him. In any case, your source selectively quotes the NYTimes story. Here's the whole thing and you might want to note, it says he died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.”

Lou Figueroa
can read
pretty good
Lol. Keep trying