SBE postponed

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

www.nytimes.com

Officers’ Injuries, Including Concussions, Show Scope of Violence at Capitol Riot

The impeachment trial of former President Donald J. Trump has heightened attention on the rioters’ attacks on officers, some of which resulted in serious damage.
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you miss the part where I stated that the hospitalization numbers are from the largest healthcare provider in our state? I fail to see how that is personal or anecdotal. In the meantime you can continue to put your full trust into the liberally biased mainstream media who feed the sheepole "logical fallacy" by the truckload everyday, Im going believe the people in the trenches and the facts offered to me.

Please show me published numbers from your healthcare provider and a line that connects those numbers with the falsification of COD.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you commit to being ignorant, you go all the way with it.

Congratulations 👏👏👏

All the way with it, lol.

Try a guy walking into a pizza parlor with an AR-15 because he thinks he's saving kids from pedophiles; or the Israeli laser satellites that caused fires in CA; or how about Hillary causing the extinction of the dinosaurs and that's why we can't have a real-life Jurassic Park.

Lou Figueroa
well, why not
you've blamed her
for everything else

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
All the way with it, lol.

Try a guy walking into a pizza parlor with an AR-15 because he thinks he's saving kids from pedophiles; or the Israeli laser satellites that caused fires in CA; or how about Hillary causing the extinction of the dinosaurs and that's why we can't have a real-life Jurassic Park.

Lou Figueroa
well, why not
you've blamed her
for everything else
Now you're just posting nonsense. Again, congrats on you're commitment to whatever it is rattling around in your....brain?

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just in Key West for a week. Everything open, very few masks.....everybody happy.
Amazing how this is possible in conservatives states with great statistics to back it up.
Meanwhile the liberal messes (states) continue the great Trump conspiracy to completely destroy their people/economies.
The disturbing part is the Sheep that continue to buy into this scam...and continue listening to their marching orders.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I was just in Key West for a week. Everything open, very few masks.....everybody happy.
Amazing how this is possible in conservatives states with great statistics to back it up.
Meanwhile the liberal messes (states) continue the great Trump conspiracy to completely destroy their people/economies.
The disturbing part is the Sheep that continue to buy into this scam...and continue listening to their marching orders.
Florida is 28th on the list for Recent Covid deaths, but they want to stop travel from Florida. Then have the balls to say it's not political - go, you know, science

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They get their orders directly from Dr Fauci...a direct messenger of the WHO/China. If you can't see through the world class bullshit that this guy spews on a daily basis....your deaf dumb and blind.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, someone has to be the adult here so I'm going to back out of what is becoming an NPR circle jerk with SBC and jasonlaus holding on tight to each other.

I apologize to the OP -- long live the SBE.

And, I suggest that the above mentioned guys get past their GEDs and go back to school. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Lou Figueroa

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Well, someone has to be the adult here so I'm going to back out of what is becoming an NPR circle jerk with SBC and jasonlaus holding on tight to each other.

I apologize to the OP -- long live the SBE.

And, I suggest that the above mentioned guys get past their GEDs and go back to school. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Lou Figueroa
SBC is in the medical field and I'm in the Nuclear field - you play 1 pocket and have difficulty reading and comprehending

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the politically inspired mock outrage that this event was postponed, as were hundreds of thousands of events. Many of these types of decisions were financial but many were also due to health concerns for exhibitors, attendees and employees. Managers understand such decisions as responsible.
Good points, Tate. I think the mock outrage comes from the fact that, at least in my state, the local Wal mart or target sees more people on a Saturday than the sbe sees in its entirety, and the world keeps spinning.

Heck, the powers that be see fit to stick me and 25 students in a classroom, and have since August, so exactly how worried are they? We have had gyms with hundreds at basketball games, had a great football season, and apa is rolling right along. I think that is one reason people roll their eyes at these cancellations, they see life going on all around them.

I concede the fact that it is likely different outside my little corner of the world.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Good points, Tate. I think the mock outrage comes from the fact that, at least in my state, the local Wal mart or target sees more people on a Saturday than the sbe sees in its entirety, and the world keeps spinning.

Heck, the powers that be see fit to stick me and 25 students in a classroom, and have since August, so exactly how worried are they? We have had gyms with hundreds at basketball games, had a great football season, and apa is rolling right along. I think that is one reason people roll their eyes at these cancellations, they see life going on all around them.

I concede the fact that it is likely different outside my little corner of the world.
Some of the reasons for rescheduling events like this are financial. This type of event is largely supported by exhibitor funds. If those companies are hurting and half of the companies won't attend, it can make the event a potential big money loser. It's basically a business decision.

To give you an idea, this time of year Hawaii would normally be sold out at very high prices. Now many of the hotels are closed and the ones that are open are running at low occupancies. This year will be spent ramping up to some normalcy - it will be a welcome change.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gail and I have lots of friends and acquaintances in medicine.

And no one is reporting what you claim. In fact, the sentiment we've most often heard expressed from them is that the number is probably too low, from people who die but go undiagnosed, or are infected and discharged and die a few weeks later.

In any case, unlike you, I am not going to try and use anecdotal hearsay as "evidence."

Lou Figueroa

Lou, we live in an era where EVERYTHING is some kind of conspiracy! NOBODY tells us the truth, and reporters and journalists have worse reputations than lawyers. My problem is I still believe in a preponderance of evidence. If enough KNOWLEDGEABLE people are doing their research and coming up with the same answers, then there just may be some truth to what they are telling us. But what do I know. I didn't even vote for Trump, the most maligned politician of all time, with so many people out to get him. Poor fella.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou, we live in an era where EVERYTHING is some kind of conspiracy! NOBODY tells us the truth, and reporters and journalists have worse reputations than lawyers. My problem is I still believe in a preponderance of evidence. If enough KNOWLEDGEABLE people are doing their research and coming up with the same answers, then there just may be some truth to what they are telling us. But what do I know. I didn't even vote for Trump, the most maligned politician of all time, with so many people out to get him. Poor fella.

Jay, it's really unfortunate that our country has devolved to this level.

People are creating their own zero-fact reality, beating their chest, and calling those that disagreed sheep. They follow the ravings of guys operating out of their basements that pull conspiracy theories out of thin air and then regurgitate them as fact.

I have no problem with a lively debate. But if the exchange is not based in logic and reality, it is an impossible situation and all you can do is walk away.

Lou Figueroa

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

People are creating their own zero-fact reality, beating their chest, and calling those that disagreed sheep. They follow the ravings of guys operating out of their basements that pull conspiracy theories out of thin air and then regurgitate them as fact.

I have no problem with a lively debate. But if the exchange is not based in logic and reality, it is an impossible situation and all you can do is walk away.

Lou Figueroa

I know we've often disagreed on here, but you get it on this one. Maybe people will dislike me for saying so, but so be it.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
Perhaps you and Jay would like to bet on him being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher?

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know we've often disagreed on here, but you get it on this one. Maybe people will dislike me for saying so, but so be it.
Even the reporter who claimed the man died from being struck recanted...and every news outlet has quietly concurred.

The coroner's report still not released?? What takes so long? They like being able to say he was killed by Trump supporters.

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Even the reporter who claimed the man died from being struck recanted...and every news outlet gas quietly concurred.

The coroner's report still not released?? What takes so long? They like being able to say he was killed by Trump supporters.

Let's see, he died during an insurrection by hundreds of Trump supporters. Do you think the insurrection had anything to do with his death or was it just an unlucky coincidence? And how do you know how he died? I haven't seen any report on his death other than the one about being hit with a fire extinguisher, where there are witnesses that say he got hit. I have not seen any report to the contrary and no denial from the original witness. Where did you see that?