BEMCOTE

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Should be going to her owner tomorrow.
Bone collars, delrin cap. Bocote micarta with brass rings.
Caramel micarta ferrules.
Pooldawg8's milk dud tips .
No metal inside outside of the brass screw .

Attachments

• DSC03021.JPG
    DSC03021.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 467
  • DSC03022.JPG
    DSC03022.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC03023.JPG
    DSC03023.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 456

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
All look great, Joey!!!
What’s the handle on the 3rd maple cue?

Are you using threaded wood for your a-joint joinery?
Great looking work, as always👍👍

EddieBme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Should be going to her owner tomorrow.
Bone collars, delrin cap. Bocote micarta with brass rings.
Caramel micarta ferrules.
Pooldawg8's milk dud tips .
No metal inside outside of the brass screw .
Very nice Joey, and I like the way that ferrule material looks too.
Where could I get a piece, approximately,
.325" i.d, and 12.70 mm od. and about 3/4" long, to replace a ferrule that broke.
Eddie

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All of those cues look great. Looking forward to getting mine, it's been awhile since I've received a cue. Nice work!

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The birdseye cue with linen and the brass rings is my cue (joey and myself co-designed it lol) and to say it PLAYS lights out is an understatement...it’s unreal how good these ferrules are too...i,m truly amazed how well JOEYs cues play...i bought a birdseye merry widow of his about a year ago and tried it for a couple days and sold it because i needed quick cash...IMMEDIATELY regretted it and after contacting Joey,i knew i wanted birdseye with brass pin and stag collars (same as other cue) but i wanted metal in ring work(i love silver,brass,copper in ringwork or in inlays) and this is what we came up with....if you guys don’t try to get a JOEY cue,while you can,i definitely think its a mistake....his taper and shafts are incredible too. Great guy to boot and he gives you updates and you can actually talk to him too,unlike some pretentious “cuemakers” who act like their doing you a favor to take your money lol...

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And also a Stag butt cap. I can't wait to see that beauty. .
I can’t imagine how good purpleheart with stag collars is gonna play Don,you always go after virtually the same kind of cues i do(and cuemakers lol) ...you will LOVE joeys cues if you haven’t already had one...hope you’re well man.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
The birdseye cue with linen and the brass rings is my cue (joey and myself co-designed it lol) and to say it PLAYS lights out is an understatement...it’s unreal how good these ferrules are too...i,m truly amazed how well JOEYs cues play...i bought a birdseye merry widow of his about a year ago and tried it for a couple days and sold it because i needed quick cash...IMMEDIATELY regretted it and after contacting Joey,i knew i wanted birdseye with brass pin and stag collars (same as other cue) but i wanted metal in ring work(i love silver,brass,copper in ringwork or in inlays) and this is what we came up with....if you guys don’t try to get a JOEY cue,while you can,i definitely think its a mistake....his taper and shafts are incredible too. Great guy to boot and he gives you updates and you can actually talk to him too,unlike some pretentious “cuemakers” who act like their doing you a favor to take your money lol...
Couldn`t have said it any better Jay. Joeys cues plays amazing. I got mine about 3 months back but with all the Covid stuff going on, I couldn`t get to my local VFW to hit balls with it. Well last night I did & the cue plays just as I hoped it would. Keep up the great work Joey. Maybe thinking of doing 1 down the road with a wrap on it.