BEMCOTE

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The birdseye cue with linen and the brass rings is my cue (joey and myself co-designed it lol) and to say it PLAYS lights out is an understatement...it’s unreal how good these ferrules are too...i,m truly amazed how well JOEYs cues play...i bought a birdseye merry widow of his about a year ago and tried it for a couple days and sold it because i needed quick cash...IMMEDIATELY regretted it and after contacting Joey,i knew i wanted birdseye with brass pin and stag collars (same as other cue) but i wanted metal in ring work(i love silver,brass,copper in ringwork or in inlays) and this is what we came up with....if you guys don’t try to get a JOEY cue,while you can,i definitely think its a mistake....his taper and shafts are incredible too. Great guy to boot and he gives you updates and you can actually talk to him too,unlike some pretentious “cuemakers” who act like their doing you a favor to take your money lol...
And we had originally designed it with leather in mind for the wrap,but I decided i would rather have white linen (to really make the rings pop) and thankfully,Joey let me make the change...i think it was definitely the right move!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Brugge inspired ring experimentation

Attachments

• rings.jpg
    rings.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 121

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I can’t imagine how good purpleheart with stag collars is gonna play Don,you always go after virtually the same kind of cues i do(and cuemakers lol) ...you will LOVE joeys cues if you haven’t already had one...hope you’re well man. Hi Jay,
Hi Jay,

This will be my third Joey cue, I can't wait. I am still playing with that Bocote/Purpleheart Bluegrass cue you were nice enough to sell back to me. Thanks Again.

Take care and stay safe
-don

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Jay,

This will be my third Joey cue, I can't wait. I am still playing with that Bocote/Purpleheart Bluegrass cue you were nice enough to sell back to me. Thanks Again.

Take care and stay safe
-don
I promise you this...nobody else on earth could have bought that cue but you sold it to me first,and at a bargain so i knew I should sell it back because you appreciate how good that cue plays...i hope you will give me another chance to buy it back IF you ever sell it buddy...i didn,t realize you had already tried joeys cues...they are special too!!...

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Wildflower Cue

Attachments

• DSC03064.JPG
    DSC03064.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC03065.JPG
    DSC03065.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 148

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very cool, great looking cues with woods that really work well together. Thanks for sharing the pics Joey .

Greatly Appreciated
-don

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Hi Jay,

Take care and stay safe
-don
Hi Don,
you want 2 new Joey Cues??
;-)