Dallas BCAPL

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll be heading to the Dallas area soon, Richardson to be exact. Looking to possibly join a BCAPL league so I can get my games in to qualify for the CSI events in Vegas. Can anyone recommend a person to contact?

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't think the google is helping me much... I am just looking for a place close to Richardson/Plano with Diamond tables. No response from Doc in over a week. Anyone hook me up? :D

chasrwest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think the google is helping me much... I am just looking for a place close to Richardson/Plano with Diamond tables. No response from Doc in over a week. Anyone hook me up? :D
a little north, in Frisco, Snookered has diamond tables. Check them out, the owners, Craig and Jana are good people.

plane_o

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Billiard Den in Richardson has 2 diamond bar tables, 2 10' brunswick snooker, 3 gold crown 9 footers and 14 gold crown 8 footers. CKs on skillman (north dallas) has 2 new diamond 9 footers and 2 diamond bar tables along with numerous brunswick tables. Hidaway in Addison has 8 diamond over size 8 foot tables with pro-cut pockets

plane_o

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Doc runs BCA leagues at the Billiard Den in Richardson on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights..

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Doc runs BCA leagues at the Billiard Den in Richardson on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights..
Thanks! I guess I know where I'll be tomorrow! Any good players around here I need to watch out for?

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
I'll let them know Chasrwest sent me! Thank you for the reply.
If you want to pm me your info, I'll get you in touch with DOC.
He's just a good person to know anyways, as he's more in the know, than probably anyone in the DFW area, on all things pool related, and he's just a good guy.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
a little north, in Frisco, Snookered has diamond tables. Check them out, the owners, Craig and Jana are good people.
I went to Snookered yesterday for a couple of hours. 2 9' Diamonds and 10 7' diamonds! It was clean, and the service was good. Only about 15 mins or so from my place. Thanks for the suggestion!