Pool Rooms in Vegas

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
I just moved about a month ago to North Las Vegas and wanted to know your experiences with the pools halls in town. I have been to Good Timez and Griff's, and plan on a trip to Las Vegas Cue Club, which is closest to downtown. I want to get into a BCA league to qualify for the tournament in September.

All input appreciated-

-dj

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Damn, DJ. Now we know who to crash when we get there.
Happy pool hall hunting .
Please keep the sticks in your master closet with a nice humidifier set to 35% minimum.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Damn, DJ. Now we know who to crash when we get there.
Happy pool hall hunting .
Please keep the sticks in your master closet with a nice humidifier set to 35% minimum.
I ordered a hermetically sealed case for your segmented cue!! Seriously, text me if you come into town-

-dj

dirtvictim

Ignore the entitled they haven't earned respect
I believe mickeys cues and brews is still open on warmsprings and eastern, south vegas

Lucky John

Registered
Mickey's is open 24/7. They have 5 Diamonds and 9 Brunswicks that are full size. And about 10 Diamond bar boxes. They are big on league play, I think it's Monday or Tuesday night. Talk to Sean, the owner.

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to Vegas, we moved here August of 2020 also to the northern vegas area (215 & Aliente). I guess poolrooms will depend on your style, Jin isn't allowed in a few places due to age like Rum Runners, Putters, Goodtimes, Mickey's but is allowed in Griffs and Cue Club. Due to the parking lot, surrounding area, food, equipment, etc., we primarily stick to Griff's.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Welcome to Vegas, we moved here August of 2020 also to the northern vegas area (215 & Aliente). I guess poolrooms will depend on your style, Jin isn't allowed in a few places due to age like Rum Runners, Putters, Goodtimes, Mickey's but is allowed in Griffs and Cue Club. Due to the parking lot, surrounding area, food, equipment, etc., we primarily stick to Griff's.
Great information, thanks!

-dj

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Gorilla cafe is the spot
Venom films trick shots there at times, have top notch players like frank torres who play there, last I heard.

9 and 10ft Carom tables, snooker tables, pool tables, internet cafe.carom tournaments.

Amd I'm sure they have top notch pool players and tournaments as well

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gorilla cafe is the spot
Venom films trick shots there at times, have top notch players like frank torres who play there, last I heard.

9 and 10ft Carom tables, snooker tables, pool tables, internet cafe.carom tournaments.

Amd I'm sure they have top notch pool players and tournaments as well

Is this in the same location as Rum Runners?

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been in LV for 2 years, I like Griffs, but then again I have yet to try any other places......

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may have already heard but there will be a grand opening for Bangin Ballz Billiards, all Rasson equipment on May 1st.