AZHOUSEPRO WHAT HAVE YOU DECIDED SO FAR REGARDING

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A CTE SUBFORUM?
look at all the bickering in several threads
PLEASE MAKE A CTE SUBFORUM
i will need to buy another case of popcorn if you dont do it.....:)

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t see how a subtopic will matter. The bickering will just move there.

The book comes out so there is interest again. If some other aiming system book comes out, people would talk about that.

Just enjoy that sweet butter flavoring and salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don’t see how a subtopic will matter. The bickering will just move there.

The book comes out so there is interest again. If some other aiming system book comes out, people would talk about that.

Just enjoy that sweet butter flavoring and salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The idea would be the subforum would not allow critics. It would be for those who use it/ want to learn it/ etc
Discussion about why it doesnt work/ false claims by its founder/ users / the usual topics which sabotage threads would be prohibited
The main aiming section could be used for the naysayers to naysay
Similarly the cte gang will not be allowed to enter threads in the main aiming forum to tout the wonderfullness of cte
The idea in the sub forum would be
If you dont have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say
You cant post it in the sub forum
Then i can cancel my order for another case of popcorn😎😎

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The idea would be the subforum would not allow critics. It would be for those who use it/ want to learn it/ etc
Discussion about why it doesnt work/ false claims by its founder/ users / the usual topics which sabotage threads would be prohibited
The main aiming section could be used for the naysayers to naysay
Similarly the cte gang will not be allowed to enter threads in the main aiming forum to tout the wonderfullness of cte
The idea in the sub forum would be
If you dont have something CONSTRUCTIVE to say
You cant post it in the sub forum
Then i can cancel my order for another case of popcorn😎😎
So if CTE people have their own forum to tout CTE exclusively does that mean non CTE people can write truthfully about CTE without interruption from CTE people? What you call naysayers naysaying I call educated people discussing the truth.

Also, CTE already has what you want. It is on facebook and is a private group. If you are a member there then why are you here? If you are not a member there then maybe you should apply.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So if CTE people have their own forum to tout CTE exclusively does that mean non CTE people can write truthfully about CTE without interruption from CTE people? What you call naysayers naysaying I call educated people discussing the truth.

Also, CTE already has what you want. It is on facebook and is a private group. If you are a member there then why are you here? If you are not a member there then maybe you should apply.
Exactly how would non CTE people write truthfully about CTE? I mean i know i would trust the people with the most experience on the subject as opposed to the ones writing there keyboard opinions.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exactly how would non CTE people write truthfully about CTE? I mean i know i would trust the people with the most experience on the subject as opposed to the ones writing there keyboard opinions.
OK, let me rephrase in a less threatening, non triggering way for the sensitive among us: "... does that mean non CTE people can express their opinions about CTE without interruption from CTE snowflakes"?

Better?

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Exactly how would non CTE people write truthfully about CTE?
A better question is why would they bother? When the CTE marching band was gone for several peaceful weeks it hardly came up. Almost like aiming was just another pool topic.

pj
chgo

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

dan
to answer your first question
if you attack cte "write truthfully" (your opinion ) i would allow the cte people to respond. (self defense). this is my first response but i need to think it over a little.
but for example if a thread is about ghost ball in the main aiming section the cte people cant post in that thread all that is wrong with ghost ball and why cte is better.
the idea dan is to have constructive threads that actually address whatever the op is asking or showing.
so that threads are actually/ hopefully informative and educational.

speaking for myself
it really gets tiring to have so many threads go down the trail of the same arguments from the same people all the time
both sides are guilty
i am just proposing a possible solution
if there is a better alternative i am all for it.... (y)
to answer your second question
i am here because i try to be student of the game and any nuggett of information that will help me play better i would like to learn
for the record i am part of the facebook group
this may be hard to believe dan but i am independent regarding aiming
meaning i am not voting for or against cte or any other method
and have an open mind regarding the various aiming methods
whether i use them or not
so to end this rather long winded post
any solution to not have threads end in flame wars would be great.....:D

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dan
to answer your first question
if you attack cte "write truthfully" (your opinion ) i would allow the cte people to respond. (self defense). this is my first response but i need to think it over a little.
but for example if a thread is about ghost ball in the main aiming section the cte people cant post in that thread all that is wrong with ghost ball and why cte is better.
the idea dan is to have constructive threads that actually address whatever the op is asking or showing.
so that threads are actually/ hopefully informative and educational.

speaking for myself
it really gets tiring to have so many threads go down the trail of the same arguments from the same people all the time
both sides are guilty
i am just proposing a possible solution
if there is a better alternative i am all for it.... (y)
to answer your second question
i am here because i try to be student of the game and any nuggett of information that will help me play better i would like to learn
for the record i am part of the facebook group
this may be hard to believe dan but i am independent regarding aiming
meaning i am not voting for or against cte or any other method
and have an open mind regarding the various aiming methods
whether i use them or not
so to end this rather long winded post
any solution to not have threads end in flame wars would be great.....:D
I understand your perspective and it is a noble one, if not futile IMO.

I also don't understand why you continue, for years now, to look into CTE. Either it works for you or it doesn't, no? Is it more about just talking about aiming or do you actually use it?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

I also don't understand why you continue, for years now, to look into CTE. Either it works for you or it doesn't, no? Is it more about just talking about aiming or do you actually use it?
after 74? years the israelis and palastinians have not found peace
your feud has been 20ish years so there are at least 50 more years to beat the record.... :ROFLMAO:
my reasons to look into cte are not relevant regarding the issue of trying to find a peace accord to stop the flame wars
couldnt find the right emoji

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

its more about talking about aiming
i dont use it but have not put in the time necessary to become proficient
as i need the time to improve my cue delivery which i place the highest priority
i think everyone agrees 🤞
without an accurate reliable repeatable stroke
there is NO aiming system that will help

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its more about talking about aiming
i dont use it but have not put in the time necessary to become proficient
as i need the time to improve my cue delivery which i place the highest priority
i think everyone agrees 🤞
without an accurate reliable repeatable stroke
there is NO aiming system that will help
Stan disagrees, surprise. He said that using CTE will straighten out your stroke. I don't recall if that is before or after it cures gout.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan disagrees, surprise. He said that using CTE will straighten out your stroke. I don't recall if that is before or after it cures gout.
Didn't Lou use the words, pool scum, bottom of the barrel low life or such. That's exactly what comes to mind when i read your constant belittlement of Stan. Are you really that butt hurt over that little clash you had with him like 2 years ago. Just let it go, he doesn't post here anymore, and get yourself a life. Should we set up a go fund me for you to help out?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't Lou use the words, pool scum, bottom of the barrel low life or such. That's exactly what comes to mind when i read your constant belittlement of Stan. Are you really that butt hurt over that little clash you had with him like 2 years ago. Just let it go, he doesn't post here anymore, and get yourself a life. Should we set up a go fund me for you to help out?
OK so let's leave out the part about curing gout. Stan said that CTE will straighten out your stroke. Do you agree or disagree with Stan?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK so let's leave out the part about curing gout. Stan said that CTE will straighten out your stroke. Do you agree or disagree with Stan?
I agree it can straighten out a person's stroke. Go ahead use John as an example like it's never helped anyone else in the whole wide world.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree it can straighten out a person's stroke. Go ahead use John as an example like it's never helped anyone else in the whole wide world.
I was simply responding to bbb who said that everyone can agree that if you don't have a straight stroke then an aiming system won't help. Stan said otherwise and I can add you to that group.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was simply responding to bbb who said that everyone can agree that if you don't have a straight stroke then an aiming system won't help. Stan said otherwise and I can add you to that group.
CTE is a complete playing system, not just an aiming system.