Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Just seems childish the way you two let each other under each others skin. Unprofessional, but then again profesional isn’t in either of your portfolios ! 😂😂😂
Is this supposed to be a professional conversation? I simply respond to whatever nonsense I feel like responding to. My life is just fine and I am enjoying a wonderful career in the billiard industry. I have gone for months and maybe even a year without ever seeing anything written by anyone here much less from the worst people here.

I don't get paid for my "professionalism" in forum conversations. I get paid for delivering super high quality custom pool cue cases. Doing that allows me the freedom to say what I want to about any topic within the rules/boundaries of the forum of course. What I have found out is that MOST people don't really care all that much about me being outspoken and "unprofessional" when it comes to deciding what case to buy. For the ones who do care and decide not to buy our cases then there are others who decide to buy BECAUSE they like a person who speaks his mind without fear.

I would say that the conversation was "unprofessional" from post #1 where a professional pool player knocked another professional pool player and that player's sponsors with baseless accusations of criminal fraud.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I think I have some clues based on what he wrote here. I think that most of us can see what this thread is about. We also fully understand that anyone claiming to be "good" with John Schmidt who spends time denigrating him publicly is "talking out of their ass".

I personally don't give two shits who holds the high run record in straight pool, one pocket, 9 ball etc.. because SOMEONE always will have the high run record in whatever the discipline is.

One thing I know for sure is that I won't ever have a high run record that matters to anyone and neither will you or any other average player like us. So I will respect and appreciate the achievements of those who do put up high numbers and not go out of my way to knock them.

ah yes, there are clues but yet you remain clueless, lol.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What are you jabbering about? This thread is about knocking John Schmidt's world record of 626. The logic of saying that a person isn't on another person's level because they haven't taken an offer is quite dumb. I mean, by that logic, the FACT that I told you we can play for 30k in OKC years ago which you declined means that you are not on my level. And Lou, you finished 3 games ahead of me after 9 hours of play in a situation where you had NOTHING to do but show up and play. I had a pretty intense job that I was doing up to the day before the match. I'd say that thinking that you are so much better than me based on that match is magical thinking. The game difference between us out of 18 games played is four games. Any rational person knows that this isn't enough to reach a conclusion that one player is dominant over another one.

Stay on topic buddy. Where we stand in relation to each other is really immaterial. You are not fit to carry John's cue case and neither am I. Just two railbirds chirping about things we can never achieve. In fact I am so confident in your average skill level that I would have bet $5000 that you couldn't run 200 in a week on the same table that John used. So you are no more qualified to talk about pool than I am and you are completely unqualified to talk about the billiard industry with any authority.

Let's just stay focused here on John Schmidt's amazing feat of running 626 balls in succession. Here is part Freddie Agnir's account of the evening with John and his thoughts on the veracity of the run. This is what you like to knock and so either you are saying that Freddie is a liar or has been duped. Which is it? I won't ever stop posting this as long as this thread continues because it is relevant to the topic. Danny is making accusations of fraud and you and Bobby Chamberlain have both disparaged John throughout this thread and soft-pedaled backing Danny's accusations of fraud (a crime). So for me this is just another attack on the those who do by those who can't get there.

""It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Teddy Roosevelt

View attachment 595688

When have you ever given two shats about staying on topic, lmao.

If you're scared just say you're scared.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not true. While I certainly have an extremely low regard for you I would still try to save you because of who I am as a person. But if pissing on you is what was required to do it then I will admit that I would enjoy that very much.

Don't know what I was thinking.

Maybe it was something you said about hating me with every fiber of your being.

Lou Figueroa
maybe a Xmas
card this year?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Don't know what I was thinking.

Maybe it was something you said about hating me with every fiber of your being.

Lou Figueroa
maybe a Xmas
card this year?
And I still do. But I am a mensch so I would save your life so that you couldn't derive me of the pleasure of hating you while you know it.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
When have you ever given two shats about staying on topic, lmao.

If you're scared just say you're scared.

Lou Figueroa
I stay on topic almost all of the time. Almost all of the time I speak to the topic somewhere in the posts I make. I am sure that my on topic posts are far more than not in my last 626 posts.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
ah yes, there are clues but yet you remain clueless, lol.

Lou Figueroa
Perhaps clueless but not jealous, nor envious, nor fallacious, nor duplicitous, and certainly not fiendish. The intent is clear to anyone with common sense.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I still do. But I am a mensch so I would save your life so that you couldn't derive me of the pleasure of hating you while you know it.

A mensch, lol?

Do you even know what that means?

mensch | men(t)SH |
noun (plural menschen | ˈmenCHən | or mensches)
North American informal

a person of integrity and honor.

Sorry, you got no chance.

Lou Figueroa

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ridiculous but somewhat pertinent Nixonian "words of wisdom" for our two gladiators :)
Nixon - ridiculous words of wisdom.png

Arnaldo

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
According to some, his record was no big deal to him. He could do it at will.

I suspect if someone beat his record he wouldn't bitch about it and claim fraud. He'd just beat their record.
So your saying if you in market to purchase a Billiard Room - you would 'trust the owners word' as far as the total monthly revenue - without seeing first hand the official numbers that business produced? No - I think you would want to visit the room yourself and see the revenue in person or live (Real unedited footage) instead of making a huge investment - having only heard from the seller - that business was good (bca 626 high light Reel).

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
No, I said nothing even similar to that. Not even close. You are completely out in left field.
No - it was just a relevant an analogy I was making cued. No need to get offended - I may lean to the right - while supporting the left. I reside in Springfield, MO - not left field. Missouri is a Show Me state.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Just seems childish the way you two let each other under each others skin. Unprofessional, but then again profesional isn’t in either of your portfolios ! 😂😂😂
Actually your not correct newbi - Lou IS a Professional Pocket Billiards Player. j.b case - lol - eh not so much - really not even close.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
No, I said nothing even similar to that. Not even close. You are completely out in left field.
So I pose the question - again. Lets say hypothetically - you were thinkin about investing or buying stock in a specific business - any business of yer choice. Would you invest in that business - without first seeing their revenue book i.e. - unedited footage? Or would u trust what the owner was selling i.e. - the bca high light reel? This is relevant question to the topic at hand - I doubt you will answer - but it would be interesting to hear an honest answer from you cuedeepie. I did not think u would choose to answer that - it would seem they took away cuedup's mic for a bit - exit stage hollywood left along with the rest of the cancel culture.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
So I pose the question - again. Lets say hypothetically - you were thinkin about investing or buying stock in a specific business. Would you invest in that business - without first seeing their revenue book i.e unedited footage? Or would u trust what the owner was selling? This is relevant question to the topic at hand - I doubt you will answer - but it would be interesting to hear an honest answer from you cuedeepie.
In this analogy the potential buyer would be the BCA wouldn't it? ...and not some guy who used to own a different pool hall 8 blocks away who hates the owner of the hall for sale.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.