The BEST One Pocket Event of the year.

9BallBanger

Curious about the one pocket Calcutta. With these big numbers I wonder if any of these players bought 100% of themselves, or even half? Dennis went for $13.5k, T-Rex went for $9.5k, and Frost and Hall went for $7k each. For example, let's say Hall didn't buy any of him self how much would you jelly him out of your net of $13k
Curious about the one pocket Calcutta. With these big numbers I wonder if any of these players bought 100% of themselves, or even half? Dennis went for $13.5k, T-Rex went for $9.5k, and Frost and Hall went for $7k each. For example, let's say Hall didn't buy any of him self how much would you jelly him out of your net of $13k?

From what I have experienced, it's common to throw a bone of 10% the profit, to the player! But, maybe that's just the tournaments that I have attended.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who said pool is dead lol

It's alive and well in the south, especially Louisiana and Texas lol

Look for Texas Open and Scotty Townsend Memorial announcements soon

192879827_520145589111792_7879980335023864239_n SMALL.jpg

Last edited:

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Most of them have at least piece of their Calcutta, these guys are all gamblers.

And one or two bought themselves all of it lol

Huge money up for grabs lol
Yeah, Could you picture how Frost would react if he bought zero and wins and the guy gave him like $2,500? lol

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
But on the flip side, what if he got knocked out early and the guy who bought him lost 7k, is Scott going to give him anything?
Yeah, he'd have all the excuses etc ... "I appreciate it, got all the bad rolls, should have won, we will get them next time, etc." But I would guess Frost bought a big piece of himself if not all.

9BallBanger

I wonder, it looks like Tony is playing with a Cognoscenti?
No, that's a merry widow SouthWest. He sold his Gabon on Gabon 6-point SouthWest sometime after he played Dennis the last time, and he's been playing with that merry widow ever since. He played Chip twice with it, and played the Iron City tournament and the action at Iron City with it

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s great that you promote your streaming service so highly. However, how damn hard is it to keep the score for paying customers. My goodness man!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s great that you promote your streaming service so highly. However, how damn hard is it to keep the score for paying customers. My goodness man!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
Sorry about that.

Josh Roberts and Alex pagulayan were in the booth and neither one of them are very familiar with how to work everything.

The guys in booth doing commentary are the guys keeping score and working camera angles and replays.

Some great commentary from those two imo

Jeremy Jones in there now and he does a great job.

Last edited: