CTE and a 2x1 Surface Explored

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did have him. He said that he never said he was from Venus. Now he says he is from Venus. End of story.
Come on. Just admit it wasn't the venus you were thinking of. Not so hard to do. That would end the story with a chuckle.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He is clearly a negative energy
Permit me to correct you somewhat, sir.
He is not any kind of "energy" whatsoever.
He is just negative. (unless it's something he agrees with)
Like most of the 'scientists' around a poolroom. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Seems like they were once called "poolroom detectives".

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on. Just admit it wasn't the venus you were thinking of. Not so hard to do. That would end the story with a chuckle.
The whole thing is a joke. He's clearly just putting us on so I followed along with it. If he was from Venus, TX then he would have said so. He would not have said "I never said I was from Venus." What happened is he forgot that he put it in his user bio and after I showed it to him he started googling towns in the US named Venus. Bet you anything that's what happened, lol. Not that any of this matters.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
The whole thing is a joke. He's clearly just putting us on so I followed along with it. If he was from Venus, TX then he would have said so. He would not have said "I never said I was from Venus." What happened is he forgot that he put it in his user bio and after I showed it to him he started googling towns in the US named Venus. Bet you anything that's what happened, lol. Not that any of this matters.
Think this has anything to do with it?

The guy's obviously a trolling tool - ignore him.

pj
chgo