Griff's in Las Vegas

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well people think it would be fun to own a,———.

Successful people put in long hours, or loose investment.

Covid hoax was like injection of death to small business.
I have both a cousin and a friend, who were both on ventilators and at death's door from covid, and through the grace of good fortune were able to be weaned off and are now doing well. They would both resent your "hoax" comment.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I have both a cousin and a friend, who were both on ventilators and at death's door from covid, and through the grace of good fortune were able to be weaned off and are now doing well. They would both resent your "hoax" comment.
My sister is a medical coder . She's coded a lot of deaths in OC, California.
She knows the trends .
There are still infections going around . People that have been vaccinated , for the most parts do not get very sick from the breakthrough .

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Marcus Lemonis is world's ahead of this guy when it comes to rehabbing a failing business and he puts his money (and lots of it) where his mouth L

My sister is a medical coder . She's coded a lot of deaths in OC, California.
She knows the trends .
There are still infections going around . People that have been vaccinated , for the most parts do not get very sick from the breakthrough .
Exactly!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well when Griff’s thing airs on Bar Rescue, might have something to say. Looking forward to seeing the show.

Personally have not been to Las Vegas since 07, or 08.

Do not see myself ever going again, like Gold Crowns, Griff’s is Diamonds.🤮

So Griff’s is not on any bucket list, will watch Bar Rescue, like any Sunday. It’s regular entertainment.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn’t watch that show for $1000. I’d rather get my COVID shot in my eyeballs first

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I wouldn’t watch that show for $1000. I’d rather get my COVID shot in my eyeballs first

I view it as entertainment, knowing it is scripted, shot, edited, and not much is real.

John Taffer someday will get a knuckle sandwich, but that will be cut if caught in film.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I view it as entertainment, knowing it is scripted, shot, edited, and not much is real.

John Taffer someday will get a knuckle sandwich, but that will be cut if caught in film.
Nothing wrong with that Cowboy. If you enjoy it, then it’s all good. I like My 600 Pound Life-the only TV show I’ve watched in the past 12 years. I get it on Apple so no adverts.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
John Tapper makes my skin crawl. It takes a lot to make me say I can't stand someone, he has achieved that with me.

I'll watch the episode, since its at Griffs and it'll give me a glimpse of Marks place. I'll quite likely turn the volume off.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John Tapper makes my skin crawl. It takes a lot to make me say I can't stand someone, he has achieved that with me.

I'll watch the episode, since its at Griffs and it'll give me a glimpse of Marks place. I'll quite likely turn the volume off.
That's part of the show. A good friend that lives in LostWages sees him from time to time and says he's really not like his on-screen asswipe drill-seargeant personna.