My new Bludworth should be here tomorrow

Gear101

I have three now....what's your thoughts on this one. 5 point with nice inlays.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210715-200112_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210715-200112_eBay.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 343

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The arrival of any new cue (brand new or pre-owned) has always been exciting for me.
The anticipation steadily increases and on the day of delivery, the clock seems to hardly
move. But as soon as it arrives, I wait a few moments before opening the carton. All I do
is imagine will I still be as excited after I open it as I am before and I always have been too.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
I bought a Bludworth about 15 years ago in Vegas...There was a booth there....I loved the cue....After several years a friend offered me a good price for it and I sold it....He still plays with it and I wish I never would of sold it..Great cue..

Gear101

The arrival of any new cue (brand new or pre-owned) has always been exciting for me.
The anticipation steadily increases and on the day of delivery, the clock seems to hardly
move. But as soon as it arrives, I wait a few moments before opening the carton. All I do
is imagine will I still be as excited after I open it as I am before and I always have been too.
I'm 50 it's worse than a 3 year old at Christmas...
True story

😂🤣😂

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HA HA- I am waiting for one today! I am up at 5 am and the delivery is AFTER 6PM today! You think that I am excited? :) :) And this is after 55 years playing pool and 20 years collecting- LOL I scored the Palmer third catalog Model 12 with the Gus Szamboti forearm - I will be selling my one owner Adam blank Palmer Model 12 that I found down here just pre- pandemic - the Gus will replace it in the case:)

Never played with a Gus pointed cue- anxious to feel any affects on the hit.

Enjoy that Bludworth!

Last edited:

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have owned a couple of Donald Bludworth cues many years ago. I bought a sneaky and a pretty elaborate cue from him at his old shop in Quitman Tx . There were always many Bluds...both Leonard and Dons for sale in the N Tex Okla area. Good players .

Gear101

I have three now, I just really enjoy playing with them. I always have a Joss, Meucci original and a Schon. Might get a Predator next.

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have three now....what's your thoughts on this one. 5 point with nice inlays.
Nice cue! Bought a full splice sneaky years ago for $125 new! Stiff hitting player. Small blood dot indicates made by Leonard. Big dot by his son.

Gear101

Nice cue! Bought a full splice sneaky years ago for $125 new! Stiff hitting player. Small blood dot indicates made by Leonard. Big dot by his son.
Remarkable, I bought a collared sneaky in the early 90s, for about the same money. Still have the cue. One the other day sold for 750 on EBay. Cheers